16. Boyfriend or Future Husband?

(NOTE: '🦊🐈'/ '🐈🦊' emojis will be used before a scene dedicated to SunWon moments)

At lunch the next day, the headmistress stood up to make an announcement.

"Afternoon, my students," she started with a smile as she looked around the tables. "It's an important announcement, I'd like to make. . ."

"Even though the terms are ending tomorrow, no one is going home." Everyone started murmuring confusedly amongst themselves. Jay looked like he swallowed a Hippogriff.

"It will be better if you let me complete. Yes, so the school is hosting two of the brightest guests. They want you all to learn something from them so you all must stay back for the next three months and you shall start your next term here itself. However, this workshop is only for the third to seventh-years."

"This is not at all fair!" Someone shouted from the Gryffindor table.

The principal looked at him. "It is very fair, Mister Norman. . .and your parents have been owled already about your extended stay. Seventh-years too must stay back." Then the principal sat back down, allowing everyone to start eating.

Jungwon looked around. Everyone was murmuring among themselves again, the food sat on the tables forgotten.

He looked over at the Gryffindor table, almost everyone looked annoyed but Jake was beyond happy to stay back, so was Heeseung at the Slytherin table. Jungwon very well knew why.

"Although I might be a bit annoyed," started Sunghoon while cutting his meat. "I'm happy I can spend a bit more time with Jay. . ." He completed with a small smile on his face.

Jungwon nodded. "Yeah, I hope that idiot notices how worried you were."

Taehyun seemed to be looking at someone at the Hufflepuff table too. Jungwon followed his gaze and found that he was looking at none other than Choi Beomgyu: the most chaotic Hufflepuff, before Sunoo.

He nudged the older boy. "Hmm, is that your boyfriend?" He asked, startling Taehyun who blushed crimson. "He ㅡ He well. . .y-yeah."

Sunghoon stared at Taehyun in shock. "I thought you were straight or. . .asexual!" Taehyun hissed and slapped Sunghoon's arm to keep him quiet. "Be more louder, can't you?"

"Sunghoon is always so dramatic." Laughed Jungwon as he began to eat again. The Great Hall was still full of murmurs as the clattering of cutleries were added to it.

Jungwon kept taking glances at Sunoo as he ate, wondering if the said boy noticed him too. Sunoo caught him and waved shyly. Jungwon chuckled and blushed before turning away.

🪄

"So you both are dating now?" Sunghoon asked as he, Jungwon and the other Ravenclaws headed to the Common Room.

Jungwon blushed a light shade of pink and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know."

Sunghoon abruptly stopped in his tracks, staring at Jungwon's back confused. However he again started to walk when a few of the students urged him forward.

"What do you mean that you don't know? I mean. . .did you not ask him out?" He asked the younger when they were finally inside the Common Room. Jungwon tilted his head. "Do I have to? We've already confessed to eachother ㅡ we know how we feel towards eachother so, it clearly means that. . .that we have to date."

Sunghoon sighed frustrated. "Are you even sure you have dating experience?"

"Why are we talking about my dating experience now?"