Chapter 34

Chase's POV

"Oh my goshhhh I did not think this was going to take so long." Mimi whined as she opened up a box of my belongings.

Mimi, Jean and Daniel, along with Juno's friends all brought my stuff over from my old apartment to my new home.

I thought having to move back on pack grounds meant I had to either live with my parents or see if the Alpha could find me a spare house to move into.

But to my surprise, Juno wanted me to move in with him.

He said the cool house on the cliff he brought me to yesterday was intended for him to live in and share with his future mate anyways so I might as just move in now.

We were still in the talking stage and even though we lived together under the same roof, I'm barely going to see him.

He was letting me have my own room up on the second floor while he had the room downstairs. I guess he was in the room meant to be the guest room for now to give us some space and let us get used to each other but I didn't mind.

If he wanted his own space I was totally okay with that, at least for now. The closer we got the more I'm going to want to spend time with him and sleep in the same bed with him, etc. So for now I'll go slow.

"We just started unboxing...ten minutes ago..." Daniel told Mimi with a confused look on his face and I laughed.

"I don't even have that much stuff Mimi. You're being dramatic." I said to her and Jean raised his eyebrows at me.

"Furniture, no. Clothes, absolutely. Do you even wear all these?" Jean asked me seriously causing me and Mimi to gasp in unison.

"I so do! Everything here I've either worn a thousand times or I'm planning to wear a million times." I responded with a hurt look on my face.

Jean just rolled his eyes as my response and opened the taped up box he had in front of him. He knew better than to talk about my clothes and shopping addiction because it would be a conversation that never ended.

"Just sucks you can't wear shit like this anymore huh? Juno would go ballistic." I heard Romeo say from behind me so I turned around to see what he was talking about.

And my face got red instantly and I squealed.

He had one of my favorite black fishnet crop top shirts pressed against his body for size comparison. I jumped up from my seat on the couch and literally had to hop over so many boxes scattered around the floor to get to him.

He laughed obnoxiously before dangling it up in the air so high I couldn't even reach it.

"Oh lay off Romeo, don't you have to go hold up Juno's balls or something?" Mimi asked him, causing him to snort as I jumped in attempt to save my favorite shirt.

"First off, your friend has that job now Mimi. Second off, are you just bitter because I grabbed something you gave him from your closet?" Romeo asked her with sarcasm filling his voice as he just continued to raise my shirt higher into the air.

I pouted as I jumped the highest I could get into the air in attempts to grab it. I even had my arms stretched out as far as they could go and it was still a foot or so above me in the air as he dangled it.

I felt like a cat trying to grab one of those high cat toys and that made me angrier at our height difference.

"Eat my ass and just give him back his shirt. I got him that for his birthday last year." Mimi replied and I groaned as I tried jumping one last time.

"So I was right! You did get it from your closet since you're not denying it." Romeo joked and I huffed.

Before I could even try to climb up the side of his body to just yank it out of his hands, Juno walked up behind him and took it away effortlessly. It made me realize how much taller he was compared to me because if Romeo was a foot taller than me, and Juno was even taller than him....

I gulped and looked up at Juno to see what expression he had on his face as he looked over the clothing.

"Hey I was just telling him he doesn't need it anymore man. Shouldn't we just make a donation pile?" Romeo suggested and I gasped again, this time even more dramatic than when I did at Jean.

"Makes sense to me. I don't think anyone would want to get...strings and mesh to wear though." Juno agreed and I shook my head frantically.

"Hey I told you I'd watch what I wear! I can still wear stuff around the house and not out!" I pleaded as I shoved Romeo out of my way and tried to grab my shirt from Juno.

He was even more of a bully because he raised it so high, he was nearly putting it on the ceiling fan in our living room.

"That just means your mate doesn't want to see you walking around in shorts or crop tops Chasey. Guess it's time to go back to your long sleeves and pants where you show no skin at all." Jean noted and when he was done speaking, Juno froze.

"Yup. Just let them donate them. And while they're at it they can give away all that SEXY lingerie you have. You still have those underwear your GRANDPA gave you so you'll do just fine." Daniel commented and I watched as Romeo began to shake Juno's body.

"Don't fall for it bro! There's nothing wrong with grandpa undies! That can uh be hot too...to someone out there! Just don't give in!" Romeo tried to persuade Juno but I could see he was almost close to lowering his hand so I can grab my shirt.

"Yeah nothings wrong with grandpa briefs. That means I could throw this little number into the donation pile too." Mimi giggled as she twirled a thong on her hands.

I glanced at it then my eyes widened in embarrassment once I realized which one she had in her hand spinning around her right pointer finger.

"Damn isn't that the one he's never worn yet because he wanted to wear it wherever he bounded with his future mate?" Daniel asked faking surprise.

"It sure is. The one of a kind, custom designed, teal male crotchless, g-string with a T back style." Mimi sighed as I felt my ears get hot.

"Maybe...we can keep them as long as you don't step one millimeter outside in them..." Juno said quickly as he eyed the teal thong Mimi was still twirling around.

I nodded my head and grabbed the shirt as soon as he lowered it within my reach then did some parkour over the living room before snatching my thong away from Mimi.

She put her arms up defensively as I glared at her for twirling it.