Chapter 90

Chase's POV

"Let me hear you. We're the only ones here so why are you holding your voice back?" Juno's voice asked me in a deep tone causing me to bite down on my bottom lip again.

"And don't hurt yourself. These belong to me don't they?" He whispered into my right ear referring to my lips before bending over me.

He licked my cheek softly and I stopped biting my bottom lip quickly. Once it was out of my mouth, he leaned in closer and bit at it himself causing me to whine against him as he went back to thrusting slowly into me.

I wrapped my legs around him as I felt myself on the verge of cumming again for the hundredth time today, and it wasn't even night time yet!

I moaned lower and this time he let my lip go and snaked his head down to the crook of my neck again. He licked at his mark on my neck, and I knew what was coming so I braced myself.

I closed my eyes tightly and wrapped my arms around his neck as he bit down onto his mark again.

I groaned in pain once the flesh was pierced again, and I pulled his neck closer to mine and bit him blindly.

I heard him groan against me as we bit down onto each other harshly. Bonding wasn't as cute and sugary with rainbows as I was taught in school, because this hurt way more than when all he did was mark me.

Once I was finished, I pulled my mouth away and licked at the new mark I formed on his neck as I opened my eyes.

I bit him without really looking for a certain spot, so his bite from me was a little lower than the one he gave me on my neck.

I shuttered as I felt Juno cum inside of me strongly while he removed his teeth from my skin. I came at the feeling of him cumming in me but for some reason I suddenly felt drained.

I blinked slowly as I felt him move off of me and I was so confused as to why this always happened. Was it normal to pass out due to a lack of energy during these processes?

Or was it just an omega thing?

I stiffened and shut my legs tightly with the last burst of energy I had left because I felt his hair tickle my inner thighs.

He parted my legs despite me using all my effort to close them, and he took my dick into his mouth causing me to cry against the sheets.

I was seeing stars with the way he wrapped his tongue around my dick and sucked me at the same time.

I even felt myself thrust up tiredly into his wet mouth so I could get my dick in deeper with a shutter.

I hated how being in heat kept me constantly hard even to the point where it got painful, but I felt my heat dying down now that we bonded.

It took a lot of energy from me to keep up with Juno's libido even when my heat was at its peak, making me worried about what I'll do when I finally see his rut cycle.

My eyes were still heavy so I felt like I was just getting head to calm down my boner before I fell asleep which sucked. I wanted to stay away and make sure I wasn't the only one whose needs were getting taken care of, but it was so hard to keep them open.

I moaned lowly as I felt him start to probe his fingers into my ass.

I guess this was the part I missed before I passed out last time but even now I couldn't feel myself staying up for the whole process. He was starting to clean me up since he noticed I was starting to crash, but I still didn't want to fall asleep yet.

I placed my left hand down in his hair as he took me into his throat sloppily. His technique caused me to growl before I threw my head back roughly against the pillows beneath me.

I didn't last long with the way he was working his mouth on me, and ended up cumming right then and there.

While I came, he continued to explore my ass, trying to get as much as his cum out as possible but it was a lot.

"You did so good for me baby." Juno praised as he pulled his head away from my dick.

I felt my eyes start to get heavier with each passing second and I groaned.

"Just go to sleep and gain your energy back baby. I'll be here when you wake up and I'll finish taking care of you." Juno told me lovingly as I felt him scrape more of his semen out of me carefully.

His fingers were thick and way longer than mine so I was thankful for the help but he really filled me up this last round.

I whimpered at the feeling of him not being inside of me anymore because it just made me feel...empty.

I wasn't full of my mate anymore and I was already starting to miss the feeling of being filled to the brim with his dick.

Being filled with him made me feel so good, not only because I was stuffed with him, but because I felt embraced and wrapped in his scent. I also loved the feeling of his body on top of mine even when he wasn't trying to hold his own weight up against me. I actually liked feeling crushed under him but he rarely allowed that to happen.

"Is...is this normal?" I asked him shakily as I fought the urge to knock out.

I felt his fingers leave my hole and he crawled up the bed, over to where I was laying my head down in the sheets before he nuzzled the side of my neck.

He embraced me in a gentle hug after that, and I felt his tears land on my body against my neck.

"Yeah it's normal Baby. Don't worry about anything. You don't have to worry about anyone else ever putting their hands on you again...I promise I'll be the best mate I can be for you and I promise I'll keep working on my temper okay?" He told me as I felt his tears continue to fall on me.

His words made me start crying myself but I didn't have the energy to say anything back.

And that was the last thing I remembered before passing out.