Chapter 60

Chase's POV

"So...I shouldn't mark you right now?" Juno asked me so I let go of his face.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I would be over the moon if you did, BUT I don't like the feeling that you're not really doing this because you want to. And there's also the risk of me triggering your rut if you mark me while I'm in heat. Just me being this close to you had you covering up your nose earlier. We can just do this when my heat's over or whenever you're ready. I told you you don't have to worry about anything happening." I replied before I held my hand out so he could help me up off the floor.

He took the hint and reached out, grabbing my hands carefully before helping me up to my feet.

He glared down at my wrist that was already starting to show signs of bruising and muttered a curse under his breath.

We were werewolves so the healing process would be pretty quick, but the weird thing about it, is if it was an injury caused by my own mate...it would take longer than normal to heal.

I guess it was like a sign to show mates not to hurt each other by the moon goddess? Like if we'd see the injures we caused on our soulmates, the long guilt would cause us to never do it again or something.

He brought my wrist up to his lips and kissed it lightly, causing my already red fevered face to redden even more.

"It'll be fine. It'll go away by the time this heat is over." I panted out and he still had that sad puppy look on his face.

He didn't say anything else after that but instead of leading me upstairs to my room by my hands, he lifted me up at the waist and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist.

When he started walking, I was full on expecting him to carry me to the stairs to my room so I can lock myself in there, but he took me to HIS ROOM.

I stared at him in disbelief as he opened the door to his bedroom with his free hand and I gasped.

"Juno seriously! I told you it's ok!" I shouted as I tried to use the last of my strength to squirm out of his hold.

It was no use though, which I figured but I still tried my hardest.

Once we were in his room, he set me down on his bed carefully before walking away from me.

The second I was on his bed, I kind of let my inner wolf take over slightly because I started rolling around the bed.

His scent was the strongest here on his sheets, pillows and blankets since he slept here every night, and being engulfed in his scent was so calming.

"I know you said it was fine but I want to do it...And bringing you in here was the only thing I can think of. You don't have anything from me to build your nest yet right?" Juno asked me and I stopped my scent marking party to listen to him.

My nest?

I thought that was an urban legend but omega's really do that? Is that why Jay tried to leave me his shirt with his scent on it last time?

When I looked at Juno confused, he blushed slightly again before clearing his throat.

"Ahh uh...an omega makes a nest usually before their heats come to prepare a place to be comfortable. Heats are kinda stressful and make you all anxious so it's something that's done to calm you down." He explained before taking a seat down on the bed besides me.

"And you don't even have to be in heat really...You do it whenever you're emotions are skyrocketing to calm yourself down but you typically build it from my stuff. Like my clothes, blankets, and my briefs sometimes." He continued and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You seem to know a lot about omega's nesting huh." I told him and he smiled nervously.

"Did Emery ever nest with your stuff?" I asked him, just interested in hearing his answer.

He paused for a second before rubbing the back of his neck slightly.

"I mean maybe once or twice...usually I let him since he begged me but I never spent any of his heats with him." He informed me quickly and I hummed.

"Never ever?" I asked and he shook his head frantically.

"But you have slept with him before right?" I inquired as I rolled over into my stomach and kicked my feet in the air playfully.

This time he didn't answer so I laughed in response.

"You don't have to hide it from me if you did. We weren't together and we still aren't even dating right now. You've slept with other wolves in the past and I have too, there's nothing to be shy about. Hell, you even know I slept with Travis so there's no harm in it." I laughed but his entire mood changed in a second.

He crawled over and got on top of me, mounting me in an instant, while my stomach was still flat on the bed.

"You just had to bring him up again didn't you? Do you think I liked the fact that he fucked you when you were in heat? I've never slept with any wolves in heat or during my rut so out of the two of us, you're the only one with that experience." Juno confessed and I gulped.

"But to answer your question, yes we've fucked before. Outside of his heat and outside of my rut. We were just curious when we were about sixteen and we haven't done it since then. He's always initiated it but I've always been too busy." He said in my ear, causing shivers to go down my spine as I felt his weight on my back.

"I-I'm sorry for bringing Travis up. Can you get off my back now? You're going to make me lose it Juno seriously." I stuttered out but he made no movement to move.

"I told you I was going to mark you. You don't want to carry my mark around proudly?" He asked me and I whimpered in response.

I did. I really really fucking did but I told him this was dangerous to do when I was in heat.

I nodded my head eagerly and I felt his eyes on me without even having to look back at him.