Chapter 67

Chase's POV

I felt the heat and stickiness from Juno's dick rub against my ass cheeks so I bit down on my bottom lip in anticipation.

I then muffled a moan by biting down on the pillow beneath me instead of my lip since it started to throb as I felt him slide back inside of me from behind.

Okay, maybe I underestimated this position more then I thought because I saw stars after the first thrust.

He put his whole length back inside of me with one thrust, stretching me back out suddenly with a grunt.

He started thrusting faster, at an angle that brushed against my prostate roughly every time he slid in and out of me.

And those thrusts were enough to make me say fuck trying to hold myself up. The pleasure made me shiver and my arms started to shake as he thrusted inside of me deeper.

We quickly went from a doggy style position to me laying flat on my stomach as he kept pounding into me from behind in a pronebone position.

My dick was definitely leaking as it brushed against the mattress beneath me and I felt so bad for his sheets but another strain or two wouldn't make a difference at this point. It was soaked in sweat and cum enough already!

"Juno!" I moaned when I felt him throb inside of me.

He then leaned over and parted my hair on the back of my neck, so he had a clear spot to bite down on.

"You're taking me so well Tesoro. I'm almost there, just hold on a little longer." He groaned before I heard him whimper on top of me.

The noises he made sounded so hot to me I clenched around him unintentionally and he moaned.

"Fuck you fit me perfectly." He moaned as I flushed red more.

I was starting to feel the neediness from the heat start to erupt the deeper he reached towards my stomach.

"Give it to me baby please! Please! Please! I'll be so good for you I promise! I'm so hot I feel like my dicks about to explode!" I begged and I felt him get even harder inside of me.

And I guess the pleas were like music to his ears because he gave it to me. He gave it to me rougher and sloppier then he did in the beginning and I just hoped he didn't lose control again.

He growled before doing one more deep thrust and I felt him cum inside of me, making me moan loudly as I felt the heat of his cum pour inside of me.

Those moans were replaced with a loud scream of pleasure the moment I felt his canines pierce the back of my neck. The sharp pain surprisingly was followed by a new wave of pleasure I've never felt before, and that made be cum hard against the mattress.

That time it felt so good, I felt my eyes get heavy and my mind began spinning.

I was definitely starting to black out from the pleasure and it was something I've never done before. The intensity was probably too much for me to handle in this body since I was so going through changes.

I was weaker for sure and still developing into becoming an omega so my stamina wasn't as high as it used to be. And the doctor did say being in heat wasn't a cakewalk.

I felt the back of my neck start to throb as my eyes grew heavier and I whimpered.

It was a low whimper, barely even audible to my own ears, as the pain and pleasure the mark gave my neck went throughout my body.

The place he bit me was burning and tingling as he licked up the blood he caused when he formed the mark.

Having this would tell people that I was his mate and omega if they spotted it, and even if they didn't see it, his scent marking would make me smell like I lived inside his clothes.

"I'm sorry, I know it hurts." He told me lowly as I felt him finally slide out of me.

I whimpered again in pain as I felt his girth leave my body.

I was now fighting just to stay awake. I was exhausted and no one told me marking during heats were this tiring.

I just knew my body was going to be super sore tomorrow but since he came inside of me, maybe that helped settle down my heat for a little bit?

I still didn't really understand this whole 'heat' thing but little by little I was starting to learn things as I went on.

Like this was my second heat and everything I felt was waaaay different than my first one when I slept with Travis. I didn't have the wolfy urges I did with Travis like the ones I felt when I slept with Juno; and I swear I didn't get as wet.

But that was probably because my body knew the challenge Juno's dick was going to be.

I literally felt him piercing my guts at one point and I had no clue how he was even allowed to have that monster in his pants. It was basically like he was carrying around a weapon!

"If you're sleepy just rest. I'll clean us up and fix the bed." He whispered in my ear and I shook my head in protest.

I felt his weight get off of my back and whined at the lack of physical contact. I liked feeling him on top of me. It just made my mind at ease and made me feel safer?

I don't know. Maybe it was a mate thing or maybe it was just a Juno thing.

"Come on don't be like that Carino. Let's go start you a nice hot bath hmm?" Juno suggested in the sweetest tone I've ever heard him use and I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Why are you acting so sweet? It's suspicious." I mumbled while I sat up without help.

But despite asking that, I used some of my strength to extend my arms out widely so he could carry me.

"I thought you liked the aftercare that bastard gave you? And it's not like I'm a monster. Why wouldn't I want to baby you and care for you? I just marked you and you're my mate after all." He explained to me with a annoyed look at his face before he picked me up carefully.

I wrapped my legs around him instinctively and buried my head in the crook of his neck, the same gesture he loves to do to me, before I let out a low laugh.

"You're so sweet to me baby." I told him and he huffed.

He didn't say anything else as I started to doze off...