Chapter 65

Chase's POV

   Juno positioned me so that he could slide into me easier but just watching him guide his dick to my ass made me clench up without thinking.

   "Yeah I'll never get inside you that way." He laughed and my face burned even hotter.

   He was huge and huge was kinda scary. Like I know for sure I could handle it after getting used to it, but if you saw what I saw, you'd be intimidated too.

And it was because he was thick AND long. There was no need for him to be packing a monster of that size!

"Relax for me Hermoso, you're doing so well. Deep breaths." He said lowly as I felt his tip poke at my ass.

I swallowed the saliva pooling in my mouth and clutched the sheets under me as I tried to calm my breathing. My heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest with the nerves that were pooling in my stomach as I braced myself for his penetration.

I've never heard of mates that couldn't be compatible in the bedroom so that kinda gave me hope we were going to be fine despite him trying to shove a literal weapon in my cute petite ass.

"Ugh shit." I swore as he started to enter me.

He rubbed my legs gently and lovingly as he continued to slide into me and I was so right, despite being wet, it still felt like a tight fit.

I felt tears start to escape my eyes at the feeling of him stretching me out and I groaned in pain as I threw my head back against the pillow he placed behind my head for me.

"Shhh Carino, it's almost all in. You got this, you're taking me so well." Juno encouraged me but I shook my head in pain.

It hurt. It hurt a lot!

And what was scary was, being in heat actually was the only thing really helping me take him inside me in the first place. I wanted to have sex with him outside of my heat but now I felt like that would be an impossible task without the help of the slick and heat state my body was in right now.

"Ngh! Fuck...fuck...fuck!" I screamed once I felt him thrust the rest of his dick in, in one go.

He mumbled a swear in Spanish before holding both of my legs up and just waiting for me to be ready for him to move. He was sweet for letting me adjust to his size but that was something that just wasn't possible in this situation.

Feeling him stretch me open made me groan at the new feeling rising inside of me. I've never felt this full before and he didn't even have to thrust before I came all over his stomach with a low grunt.

He looked down at me with joy and amazement that I could just cum by him putting it in but that made me glare at him.

"Don't get cocky." I warned him before staring down at him with tears still in the corners of my eyes.

I could literally feel myself tighten around him as I came and it caused his face to flush just as deep as mine.

He groaned and bent down, still holding my legs, as he went in to give me a kiss.

And so I wrapped my arms around his neck and braced myself again for him to move.

He kissed me gentler this time, not as rough and steamy like his previous one tonight, and that made my head float.

His gentle kiss made it way easier for me to calm down and smelling his pheromones plus feeling him inside me definitely calmed my heart and heat down a bit.

"Shit." I cursed yet again for the hundredth time tonight as I pulled away from his kiss when he pulled out then slammed back inside of me.

"Juno...Juno!" I moaned with my arms still wrapped around his neck as he trusted into me, hitting different angles as he explored my body.

   I pulled him closer to me and he nuzzled his face in the side of my neck as he slammed inside of me. His movements started off gently but they got pretty rough quickly.

   I felt so full with him inside me and now it felt like he was reaching deeper than I've ever been fucked before.

   I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and moved them to resting on his back as he pounded desperately into me.

   It still hurt but the pleasure he was giving me was starting to override that pain.

   "I...I'm trying to be gentle...since you like that right? But...It's hard...the way you're wrapping around me and opening up to me...I can't..." Juno groaned into my neck as I felt his dick throb inside of me.

   I moaned his name and accidentally started clawing at his back when he started repeatedly thrusting towards my prostate on purpose.

   My own dick was starting to leak precum as much as he was now, and I felt it pooling onto my stomach with every thrust he gave.

   "Baby you don't have to try to compete with Travis if that's what this is about. I don't feel like I'm completing with Emery because I know I can and am fucking you way better than he ever can." I told him honestly into his ear as I began to see stars.

   No one's ever ever ever made me feel this good and I didn't even want to look down because I just know my stomach was probably bulging right now.

   Being fucked this deep made my wolf instincts spike and I now fully understood what the doctor meant by why my body changed for Juno.

   "You don't have to think about him. I'm mated to you and not him right?" I asked him lowly in his ear as his thrusts suddenly began to get sloppier.

   I guess that reassured him enough to stop worrying about it because his sex style immediately changed.

And it wasn't like I just like gentle sex, I just liked sex that made me feel good in general. I never thought too hard about how I wanted it as long as I was getting it.