Chapter 61

Chase's POV

His body weight was on my back and I could feel his dick starting to get affected by my pheromones as it pressed against my ass.

I let out a low moan and wanted some more contact with him, causing him to chuckle at my impatience.

"Now I'm not too sure. I'm second guessing since you said we weren't even dating. I shouldn't be marking a guy that's not my boyfriend right?" Juno teased causing me to whine as he grinded against my ass.

"Oh fuck! Please please please mark me baby. I'll date you...fuck I'll even marry you! Please hurry." I begged desperately before burying my head into his pillow.

His scent was super strong here as I inhaled it and I literally felt drool escape the corner of my mouth.

Did this mean omegas had like...scent kinks? Cause if I could I would bottle up his scent and spray it literally everywhere.

"I pictured you asking me to date you a little differently, but sure. I'll date you, carino." He said, whispering the last part in my ear and I almost came right then and there.

He finally gave me a couple's nickname! From the little Spanish I've picked up here and there in the pack, I knew that word meant something like darling or sweetheart so hearing him call me that made my legs tremble.

And the way he spoke Spanish when he was aroused was enough to make me feel like cumming without us even having sex.

I whimpered even louder into his pillow as I felt his touch leave my body.

He got off of me, and I took the opportunity to sit back up then immediately began to take my clothes off.

It felt great to finally get out of those wet ass pants and he was stripping too so I stole a peek at his body for sure.

We both stripped down to nothing but our underwear and just stared at each others body's for a second.

I studied his as he studied mine, and it wasn't like we've never seen each other naked...

Well technically we've been naked in front of each other, like when we shift into our wolf forms so we don't rip our clothes, but he's always avoided looking at me. I on the other hand, always stole as many glances as I could get.

So now we were finally able to look at each other properly without holding back.

And he was about to mark me.

Marking and bonding were a bit different but usually wolves did them both at the same time. We were doing them separately since he still wanted to get to know me before we bonded properly.

Marking would mean I was carrying around his mark so everyone knew I was his, but bonding would allow me to go into heat without my scent affecting anyone else.

It meant we were finally one and our souls would be properly tied together but we were taking our time so I didn't see that happening any time soon.

His father suggested him to at least mark me if he wasn't going to bond with me, as a warning to wolves both inside and outside of our pack.

It helped me grow closer to him as his mate as well and told other wolves I was taken, even if we weren't bonded.

It was kinda like me walking around with an engagement ring in my mind. It was like we were skipping a few steps but we didn't jump to the wedding part which would be bonding like other wolves did when they found their mates.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him seriously as Juno looked over my body dangerously.

If he lost control while trying to mark me, he could accidentally end up triggering his own rut.

And a wolf with Alpha blood in rut the exact same time their omega goes into heat?

The chances of him bonding me without thinking would be about 95% and I didn't even want to think of the consequences that would come if that happened.

"Yeah...are you sure you're ok with it?" He asked me and I started getting his pillows in a good position.

He took that as a yes and laughed but still waited to hear the words come out of my mouth.

"Yes sir. As ready as I'll ever be my carino." I teased, using the new nickname he gave me as I placed a pillow under my back.

He looked over my body with that predatory gaze of his one more time before crawling on top of me again.

I got quiet too now, so I could focus on this as I felt my headache start to pound again.

When he reached down, his hands began to explore my body as he rubbed at my chest.

I moaned lowly and bit down on my bottom lip as he traced over my left nipple with his left hand, and pulled at my right one with his right hand.

Before I knew it, he leaned down and made direct eye contact with me as he took my left nipple into his mouth.

I arched my back the second he began sucking, licking and biting at my nipple just to see the different reactions I'd give him. His right hand never stopped teasing me either and I felt my body start to heat up again.

My legs squirmed and I tried to close them but Juno caught that, and used both his hands to spread them open.

I whimpered and he kept his eye contact with me as he moved on to give my other nipple some love with his skilled tongue.

Then I felt his left hand snake down and begin to stroke me through my wet, lacy underwear. I moaned loudly and that caused him to stroke me even faster.

I placed my hands both on his chest in an attempt to push him away but he just kept going faster and I whined.

"Wait wait wait! Please! Juno!" I moaned loudly as I tried to pull my body away from the intense pleasure he was giving me.

Instead of letting me go, he just held me down firmly with his right hand and stroked me harder.

I screamed his name loudly as I came in his hands through my underwear and threw my head back against the other pillows behind me.

At this point I felt like I was seeing stars and my dick was still throbbing after cumming so hard. But it just wouldn't get soft. I was still as hard as a rock and judging by Juno's scent, he was just as painfully aroused as I was now.

I tried to catch my breath but as soon as I tried, I felt him slide my underwear off and he tossed them on the floor somewhere.