Chapter 63

Chase's POV

"Oh fuck are you ok?" Juno asked genuinely concerned but I heard a hint of laughter in his voice as I rubbed the spot on my cheek that his dick hit.

"Yeah yeah yeah. It's not my first time getting smacked with a dick in my face but it's the first time I've been hit with one of this size." I told him as my eyes never left his dick.

It was kind of intimidating but my body just got turned on even more the longer I stared at it.

I've seen a lot of dick's in my life but his definitely took the first place spot without any contest.

It had a good girth to it and was long in length as it throbbed in front of my face. I was just centimeters away from it and the veins on it made me lick my lips in need.

"Can I blow you?" I asked him seriously as I looked up at his tip.

His cock twitched and I looked up at him when I didn't get the immediate 'go ahead' approval I wanted.

"Only if you let me taste you too." He countered and I groaned dramatically.

I pointed to the spot on his bed where I put the pillows for comfort and he smirked.

He laid down on them quickly and patted his stomach happily.

I sighed in annoyance at his fascination with my ass but nonetheless I crawled on top of him carefully.

We were now in a very intimate position...a damn 69 position but I wasn't a stranger to doing it.

It was just foreign to have my senses heightened this high and my ass having a mind of its own, but I did what I needed to do!

I needed to do this to get his dick in my mouth so it was a win-win.

Plus I actually enjoyed getting eaten out, it was just embarrassing since the person doing it was my mate and Juno...

Years ago I would've never thought that one day I'd be flaunting my ass in his face or that his dick would ever smack me in the face, but here we were.

He kicked off his briefs as I straddled him and I watched in amazement.

I arched my back a bit once he was done and I got to work on the target in front of me.

I grabbed it with both my hands, since he was too girthy for me to just use one, and began to pump his cock to let his precum soak his entire dick.

He groaned at my hand movements and I could tell he liked it by how hard and hot his dick was. My goal was to make it as wet and sticky as possible during this blowjob because even with me being wet, his size looked like it was going to have trouble going in.

His body also surprised me because even though I've always peeped at his happy trail whenever he took his shirt off, I was shocked to see he wasn't super duper bushy down here.

It might be total TMI, but It never really mattered to me how much pubes a dude had unless it was a looooot cause nothing sucked more than giving head then having to fish stray strands out of your teeth! It was a total mood killer so seeing him all nice and trimmed down here was perfect.

It let me know I could take him as deep as I wanted into my throat without having any of those nasty thoughts holding me back.

I gave him one last good stroke to get him completely wet before I tucked my hair behind my left ear.

I lowered my head and flicked my tongue over his tip causing him to curse lowly under his breath. I could tell it took everything in him to not thrust his hips up and just ravish my mouth right then and there...but if he did I honestly don't think I would've minded.

Just the thought of him throat fucking me impatiently and just using my throat how he wanted made my own dick start to twitch now.

His taste on my tongue was enough to make me feel my own slick trickle down from my ass down to my right thigh.

I guess he saw it happen because I cried out when I felt his tongue trace from where it trickled down my thigh, up to my ass hole itself. He just licked up my slick like nothing!

"Mmm...you taste so sweet beautiful." He growled and I trembled as his tongue lightly licked around my ass hole.

He was rimming me now and I was probably going to be so loud, the fish in the ocean behind us would sense it.

He said I tasted sweet to him and to me he tasted like a sweet musk too. Dick tasted like dick but his precum had me moaning and dying to wrap my lips around his tip.

And that's exactly what I did.

The moment I felt him part my cheeks to get his tongue deeper inside me, I trailed my tongue around the head of his dick a few times before giving it a light kiss.

I then took his tip in my mouth with a hum and he stuck his tongue in my ass while he stroked my dick slowly.

I felt tears in my eyes start to form from all the pleasure he was giving me and my back arched even more unintentionally as he teased at my tip with his thumb.

I started sucking his dick hungrily and licking at the underside of it in the process as he buried his face into my ass deeper.

And fuck did it feel so so so good.

The last time I was in heat with Travis, I just desperately needed to make the pain of the heat go away, but with Juno I felt nothing but unimaginable pleasure.

And we weren't even bonding! This was just us mating for him to mark me when I was in heat!

Just thinking about how much more sensual and pleasurable it would be to bond made me shiver. It was going to be a hundred times better than what we were feeling right now and that thought alone made me impatient for that day to come.

I got pulled away from my thoughts when I felt a certain someone's tongue leave my ass and trail over to my balls.

I mentally swore and took it up a notch by taking him even deeper into my mouth. He was so huge my jaw was already starting to hurt but I didn't care.

I sucked harder and bobbed my head up and down quickly, pushing all the saliva I had forming in my mouth to the front as I worked my magic.

I had him groaning under me now just as loudly as he had me moaning on top of him.

And nothing turned me on more than a man's groans and moans. It encouraged me to keep doing what I was doing and I loved hearing how good I made them feel.

Some dudes suppressed the noises they made during sex but me? I was always gonna be loud and scream.

And hearing his low curses as I pleasured him was hot. He started off cursing in English but the deeper I took him into my mouth, the more Spanish he had slipping from his lips.

I knew a few words so I wasn't fluent in the slightest but I knew every word he was groaning under me.