ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Craig POV:
My earliest memories... I remember.. Hospitals. Doctors. Examinations..

I was.. 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻.

The doctors were trying to fix me.

My parents tried to explain what was wrong with me. They tried to explain what made me different from other people, but I didn't understand.

I heard the doctors admit they couldn't fix me. They said I would never be a normal person or live a normal life.

As I grew older, I came to understand what was wrong with me.

I saw other children become happy... sad... angery... But, I never felt these things.

I only felt... empty. Hollow. Incomplete.

My parents desperately wanted to help me. But, grandmother... she was nothing like my parents.

She wasn't worried about me at all. She said that she was exactly like me when she was a child.

She told me that.
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹.

She told me that i would meet someone who would make me feel.... Complete.

My parents didn't want to listen to my grandmother's words, They wanted a normal child more than anything in the world.

They tried everything to make me happy.
But..... nothing worked.

I never felt happy... But I did feel pity..

I felt pity for my parents...

Until...

The day my sister was born.. My parents celebrated her birth. They cherished my sister.

She was normal, a word that couldn't compare to me at all.

<---✿︎•✿︎•✿︎•✿︎--->

~《Time skip》~

Me and Grandma were preparing dinner, I was helping her by mixing the seasoning with the chopped vegetables she chopped.

She hummed as she chops the vegetables.

Grandma:Ouch!
*I heard my grandma yelp*

I turn to look at her,seeing blood on her finger.

Grandma:Oh dear! Your clumsy grandma got herself hurt!
*she said*

Grandma:Would you mind cleaning up the blood while i bandage myself,dear?
*my grandma asked*

Craig:Okay.
*I replied*

My grandma took out her med kit from her purse. Meanwhile, i went over to the sink and grabbed the small wet towel.

I went back to the counter and started wipping away the blood that had been left on the chooping board.

Craig:It's clean.
*I said*

After my grandma got bandage up, she went over to me.

Grandma:Thank you,dear!
*she replied*

Grandma:You might be surprised to hear this, but actually, the blood is still there!
*she added*

I looked at her, confused.

Grandma:Here,let me show you.
*she said*