ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

-(next day)-

3rd POV:
It was a cold, breezy morning in the southwestern side of colorado.

Craig tucker was woken up by the sound of his mother's hand knocking on his door.

Craig's mom:Craig! Wake up,you're gonna be late for school again!
*his mother yelled*

Craig yawned and got out of bed. He puts on his slippers and heads to his bathroom.

He stretched and yawned as he turned on the sink. The water was cold, yet he washed his face and brushed his teeth.

Craig's mom:Breakfast is ready!

He walked out of his bathroom and went over to his closet to pick out an outfit to wear to school,
He picked up the usual fit and he wears a blue jacket and a white T-shirt and black pants.

He got dressed, grabbed his bag, and headed out of the room. He ran downstairs to eat with his family at the table.

The food was prepared and it was good,just the usual breakfast food.

Craig's dad:You kids, be careful at school.
*he said*

Craig's dad:especially you,tricia.
*he added*

Tricia:Dad, that was one time!
*tricia wined*

Craig's mom:Stop goofing around you two.
*she gigled*

She sat down with the family, and she looked at Craig quietly eating his food.

Craig's mom:Craig,honey.

Craig stopped eating and turned to look at her.

Craig's mom:Grandma wants to see you. Would you like to visit her?
*she asked*

Craig:Yes,mom.
*he said with a monotone voice*

Craig's mom:Great! We'll visit her next Saturday.
*she said*

Tricia:mom, I have wondered..... what happened to Grandpa?
*she asked*

Craig's mom:oh!.. well I don't know, sweetie.
*she replied*

Craig's dad:Maybe you guys could ask Grandma when we visit her?

Craig finishes his meal. He gets up without saying a word and goes over to the kitchen. he grabs his plate and places it in the sink.

Craig grabbed his bag and put on his shoes.
Before leaving, he tells his family "bye" like always.

He goes to the bus stop where he meets up with his friends, just a couple of kids that randomly came into his life.

Token:Hey Craig!
*he greeted*

That's toiken, a rich kid from a rich family. Craig met toiken around the age of 6 when Craig got a wound on his foot and toiken gave him a bandaid.

Clyde:CRAIG! WHAT'S UP!?
*he yelled*

That's Clyde. He met Craig around the age of 5, Craig was eating lunch by himself when Clyde suddenly showed up and asked for his food,and since then, they have become friends.

Jimmy:h-hello Craig.

That's Jimmy, a boy who tried to make Craig laugh but falses all of the time,he met Craig around the age 8. It started when Jimmy was dared to make Craig laugh but falsed. And ever since Jimmy has finally come to accept that he couldn't make Craig laugh.

He starts hanging out with him.

Craig:hi.
*he said*

Clyde:token,why aren't you going to school with your dad's car?