ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Tweek Pov:
After putting away my stuff, I reached into my pocket and took out a packet of gum.

I took a piece of gum and put it in my mouth.
I started chewing and walked off.

I wonder what butters is doing? Mhm..

---[timeskip]---

I went out in the back of the school.After the gum lost its taste, I spit it out.

I then saw butters from a distance, and I decided to walk up to him.

Butters:Oh hi,tweek!
*he said*

Tweek:Hi,butters. So wanna like talk?

Butters:Sure! I would like to know things about you!

Me and butters sat down on a bench.

Butters:How old are you,tweek?

Tweek:I'm 18, you?

Butters:Also, 18 - you're pretty brave for standing up to cartman! Like.. I could never!

Tweek:Oh..? Thanks..?

Butters:I could never stand up for myself cause I'd end up getting grounded again by my parents.

Tweek:Your parents still ground you?

Butters:Yep! Ever since I was a baby.

Tweek:Oh.. but shouldn't you like to stand up for yourself? It's nothing bad..

Butters:Well.. anything to get cartman off my back.

Butters:All of his friends are a bunch of meanies.. well, expect Kenny.

Butters:His the guy with an orange jacket,I like him.

(Butters meant that as a friend)

Craig Pov:
I watched tweek from a far, and he then spits something. It was a piece of gum he was chewing earlier..

After he felt, I picked up the chewed gum he spat out. It was covered with his saliva.. so warm..

This gum was in his mouth seconds ago! I put the gum in my mouth.

Taste like strawberry! Tweek must like strawberry flavord gum.

(😰)

As i chewed the gum in my mouth, the bell rang.

Well, I have to go to class now.

<---✿︎•✿︎•✿︎•✿︎--->

---[timeskip]---

Everyone is in the class, tweek sat next to me again, and I couldn't resist looking at him.

He looks so cute! I just wanna kiss him!
His soft looking neck makes me want to cover them in hickies!

Maybe i was staring at him too weirdly that he noticed, I turned bright red and quickly looked away.

I heard him let out a cute gigle, I covered my mouth as I smiled widely.

I thought I was gonna explode.

But my happiness didn't last long when I noticed.. the girl that has an interest with my darling past a note to him.

Jealousy filled within me as I saw the red tint on her pathetic face. What does she think she is?

Tweek took the note and opened it, I started tapping my feet, wondering what the hell was written on that note.

I took a peek, but I tried not to look like I was trying to look.

I widden my eyes when I saw the message.
"Dear Tweek, wanna go to a cafe after school?"