ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

3rd Pov:
Craig sighed.

Craig:Oh, for christ's sake, vea stop.

Veatrice:Fine.

Red:Okay, here's the plan. Before the concert starts, I and scarlett will plant booms underneath the stage.*points at vea* You will distract  tweek and butters to not go to the concert and then for you two *points at Craig and kenny* you two will help with avoiding suspects from noticing, like distract people and tell me and Scar is there's any danger.

Red:Got it?

Craig:Sounds good.

Veatrice:Sure.

Kenny:Soo, what happened if someone notices??

Red:kill them.

Veatrice:No mercy!

Kenny:*gulp* Okay then...

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
(A couple of days later)

3rd Pov:
It was now Saturday.Scarlett, and red went and placed some bombs in the concert where Kevin is gonna perform. Meanwhile,Vea was at the neighbour trying to stop tweek and butters from getting to the concert.

Veatrice:Guys, the concert is cancelled, didn't you hear??

Tweek:Cancelled!? Why??

Veatrice:w-well, uhm.. people say someone will bomb the place!

Tweek:Who are you again?

Butters:she's that quiet girl below our grade.

Veatrice:Well let's get to know each other then, I'm veatrice. You might know my cousin, his name is craig.

Tweek:Yeah, I meet your cousin, in tweek, and this is Butters.

Veatrice:It's okay. I already know about you.

Tweek:Huh, what do you mean?

Veatrice:Craig keeps talking about you - i-i mean.. well, yeah, it is true.

Tweek:*slightly blush*really..?

Veatrice:Yeah, like every day, he really admires you.

Butters:So we're not going to the concert?

Tweek:I mean..  I guess so?

Veatrice:Do you guys wanna go to the park?

Tweek:Mhmm, sure! In craving mint chocolate ice cream.

Butters:Me too!

Red Pov:
As scarlett and I were setting up bombs, someone walked in on us and was about to run out and expose, but luckily, Craig grabbed him from behind and slit his throat open and collapsed on the floor.

Red:That was a close one

Scarlett:Okay, the bombs are set. We just need to get out of here.

As we all exited the concert and went far enough that we won't get killed. Scarlett had the button and was about to press it. When a van stopped at where we were, a bunch of people dressed in black and had a white mask started attacking us.

Craig:WHAT THE FUCK!?-

Scarlett:UGH!

I took out my pocket knife and started attacking the guy from the back,slitting his neck and stabbing his face. And then after that, I came in the saved scarlett who was about to get attacked from the back.

scarlett passed the button to Craig, and craig pressed the button, which led to the concert exploding. The noise was loud, and pieces of roof and stuff went flying while the people were stopped, I grabbed craig,Kenny, and scarlett as we booked and ran to the car.

Kenny:HOLY SHIT,DUDE❗️

As scarlett was driving a car with the same people with the white mask, she chased us in a van as they started shooting, Craig and kennt put their heads down to avoid getting shot. I opened a car drawer and took out two guns, and handed it to them.

Red:TAKE THESE❗️

Craig started shooting, which led to kenny giving in and also shooting too. Craig shot the driver, and the car went in and crashed into a tree. Finally, we arrive back at Grandma's place.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
(Timeskip)

Veatrice Pov:
It's now getting late, I had fun with tweek and butters. We had ice cream and talked about the drama in school, and now we're about to leave the park when a car drove up at us and the window open to see my cousins and scarlett and kenny.

Veatrice:HII GUYS! SO HOWS THE "PARTY"?

Red:It was a little messy.

Tweek:*smiles* Hi Craig!

Craig:*blushes deeply* Hi tweek...

Kenny:Hey! Wassup butters?

Butters:Hi kenny! Can we get a ride home?

Scarlett:Hop in yall!

We got into the van, and I sat in the middle as tweek and Craig were at the right side, and butters and kenny were at the left.

Craig Pov:
Tweek was laying his head on, how adorable~ I think he's asleep.. I slowly put my hand around him and put my hand on his thigh,I blushed and smirked. And then I turned my head to left to see my cousin looking at me with disgust, I rolled my eyes and went back to tweek.

Gosh, I love how he smells.. I looked down, and my eyes widden to see I was bricked up.

[I can't stop laughing😭]

I blushed and covered it with my hoodie, which was embrassing. Luckily, no one saw..

---(timeskip)---

3rd Pov:
It's now Monday, and the school was filled with worry. Talking about  the explosion, half of the students went to the concert, which led to their death.

Tweek:We could have died!

Butters:Yeah, luckily, vea saved us..

As tweek and butters were having a conversation, Craig was spying on them.

Craig:Oh my beloved~ one day you will be mine~

Then a guy came and walked up to them. The guy has brown hair,brown eyes, and light skin. He was wearing an aphron and was holding a tray of baked goods.

?:Hello, would you like to taste my baked goods?

Tweek:Of course*takes a cupcake*this look delicious. *takes a bite* mhmm~

Butters:I wanna try.

?:here take some.

Butters takes a cupcake and took a bite.

Butters:Mhmm! You're right it's amazing!

Tweek:What's your name?

Jeffery:My name is Jeffery, and you must be tweek and butters,right?

Tweek:Yeah, that's us.

Jeffery:*blushes*Hey.. uhm.. tweek, would you like to go on a picnic with me..? I know we just talked.. but I wanna get to know you better.

Tweek:Oh.. sure! Why not.

Butters:Ohh~

Tweek:*blushes*Butters!

Butters:I'm kidding!

Jeffery:*blushes*So.. meet me after school..?

Tweek:Of course.

I stared at him with a burning rage.. I clenched my fist angerily.. are you fucking serious...
Tweeo is to pure for this world.. I need to protect him.. I'm not letting anyone take him away.. I need to call my cousins again..

--------------
I hope you guys liked this chapter :D.
There's only 2 more rivals left until season 2!
I hope you guys have a nice day and remember to stay hydrated and eat!

Love you!!♡

Words:1045