ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

3rd Pov:
Craig and his cousin left the bus, Craig opened the door, and they walked in.

Vea looked around his house as Craig closed the door. Suddenly, a sound was heard coming from the kitchen.

It sounded like Craig's mom and his father talking, Craig and his cousin walked into the kitchen.

Craig:Hey mom, hey dad.

Veatrice:hi aunty laure and uncle thomas!
*she waved*

My parents were surprised that my cousin visited.

Craig's mom:Oh, vea! How are you?

Veatrice:I'm doing great! How about you?

Craig's mom:Were doing great also!

Craig's dad:mhm.. vea,Craig. Do you mind leaving us alone... me and my wife have.. some unfinished business to do.

Veatrice:Sure, Uncle thomas.

Craig and vea went to Craig's room, vea was baffled at Craig's room.

Veatrice:DUDE!? SERIOUSLY!?

There was a shrein of tweek, vea found it hellah weird but for craig, he was proud.

Craig:What?

Veatrice:You're creepy.

Craig:Yeah,yeah, whatever.

Craig went to his desk and put his bag on his desk, and sat down on his chair.

Veatrice:But besides the pictures of tweek, your room is nice.

Vea made herself comfortable and sat down on Craig's bed,she looks at him before saying.

Veatrice:Okay, so about, Even Ford?

Craig:How do I get rid of him?

Vea took out her phone and seemed to be checking something on her phone before answering Craig.

Veatrice:Evan Ford lives with his father, and his father is an alcoholic and seems to be abusive over evan cause by evan's bruises on his body. Evan is an anti-social, and he's staying out of trouble.

Veatrice:And so, what will you do to get rid of him?

Craig:uhm.. murder?

Veatrice:Maybe try less of a bloody way?

Craig:Murder is the best way to get rid of someone.

Veatrice:And it's the best way of getting caught by the police!

Craig looked at her with a straight face.

Veatrice:C'mon,Craig! Can't you think of different ways to get rid of your rivals?

Veatrice:Try to be more creative.

Craig:Uhm.. you said he's doesn't like getting in trouble..

Veatrice:Yep.

Craig:Get him.. into trouble?

Vea sighed in disappointment, knowing she had to touch Craig a lot of things.

Veatrice:What is the quiet kid worst weakness?

Craig:uhm.. I don't know-

Vea grabbed him on the shoulder angrily before yelling.

Veatrice:BULLYING DUMBASS.

Craig:I was gonna say that.

Craig rolled his eyes, vea felt like she was gonna lose it anytime soon.

Craig:How are we going to do that? I don't want myself to look like a bully in front of tweek.

Veatrice:Social media exists, and  gossiping is a way to pass information.