ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

3rd Pov:
Craig woke up from the sound of his sister knocking on his door.

Tricia:Craig! Get your butt up!
*she banged on the door*

Craig dragged himself to the door  and opened the door.

Craig:Ugh.. what?
*Craig looked down*

Tricia:Do you wanna be late for school?

Craig:I know I have school,tricia. I might not have feelings, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid.

Craig slammed the door on his sister, and he got ready for school.

He changed into a nasa t-shirt he had laying around and dark blue jeans to match his favourite blue jacket.

He puts on his hat and his bagpack and heads out the door.

---[timeskip]---

Craig arrived at school, but something felt strange. Everyone was paranoid from what had been discovered yesterday. That there might be a murderer in the school.

The school added cameras and told the student council to walk around the school and to be more aware.

Token:I wonder who's the murderer behind all of this horrorfiying shit.. this is just sick..

"They didn't even let the flowers grow,how rude"
Craig thought, remembering he buried her with her favourite flower seeds.

Clyde:Melissa is a nice girl.. I don't know why she was killed.

"It's because she tried to take tweek from me,"
Craig thought.

Craig's attention was on tweek, tweek was minding his business, but still Craig found it cute.

"Tweek's so adorable just standing there!! I just want to pick him up and fuck him so hard!"(💀)
Craig drolled daydreaming about tweek not realising toiken's finger snapping at his face.

Token:Craig? Hello??

Craig snapped out of his thoughts. He was pretty irritated that his daydreaming had stopped.

Craig:What?

Token:Are you okay? You have been staring at that blonde kid.

Craig:Sorry, I zoned out.

Clyde:You have been acting quite strange lately,Craig.. I mean, you're already strange, but you seem stranger?

Craig:I'm fine.

Token:Okay,Craig. But if you wanna tell us something, we're here.

Craig:Thanks.

---[timeskip]---

Tweek Pov:
It's  after gym class, I walked out of the shower room.
I got stared, and it was uncomfortable.. well, it's the boys' locker room.. it's always weird.

I was wearing a towel, of course, cause who wants to walk bare naked in here?

I avoid the people fighting the corners of the room.. ugh.. It's so chaotic in here..

I was getting change, but then I saw a flash, flashing at me for a second. I looked around me, wondering where the flashing came from..

I ignored it and got dressed,I met up with butters outside.

Tweek:Why do boy's locker rooms are so awkward..

Butters:You'll get used to it, just I recommend not going into the corner where guys are being weird.

Craig Pov:
I sat outside, admiring the photo I took of tweek earlier in the locker rooms.. his skin looks so soft, i just wanna cover it with hickies..