ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

---[timeskip]---

3rd Pov:
Once vea and red had disposed off the body and craig had cleaned all the blood off, they got into the car.

Craig:Uh.. what about the other weapons that we used?

Red:Don't worry about that. That will be taken care of.

The car engined was turned on, and that's when Craig saw a white van driving up to the warehouse, the driver of the car was making sure that the mirror in the car was placed probably and that gave Craig enough time to see a  person getting out of the van.

He couldn't see their face, but they had brown short fluffy hair and were wearing a dark purple sweater and black pants..

The car then started driving, and the person he saw went into the warehouse, Craig now had a lot of questions running in his mind.

Craig:Guys! Have you seen that person!?

Red and vea turn to look at Craig. They had a neutral look on their face, until Red's lips formed a smirk.

Red:Oh, you must have seen.. don't worry about it,Craig..

Craig:Stop hiding secrets from me.. it's annoying.

Veatrice:It's better off if you don't know,fruity boy.

Craig groaned quietly and then heard that the driver was humming. He looked at the driver. The driver had white curly hair and brown skin.

Craig:Who are you? I mean.. what's your name?

Craig said to the driver, and the driver stopped humming.

Scarlett:My name is Scarlett, but call me Scar*gigles*.

scarlett had a deep feminine voice, which sounds so loving yet so dangerous.

Veatrice:Can we stop by McDonald's.. I heard they release a hello kitty happy meal..

Craig and red turned to look at vea, scarlett also wanted to look at her, but she didn't want to lose her eye on the road.

Red:Seriously?

Veatrice:What?? I don't judge you guys*rolls eyes*.. sometimes..

Craig:Well.. I am craving their mcflurry right now..

Scarlett:You guys are making me hungry..

Red:*sighs* Fine.. we can go through the drive throught.

They were having fun talking until vea then realised something.. 'Scarlett has white hair..'
Remember what grandma said.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°.

? Pov:
I slammed my hand on my desk, frustrated
About the plan failing.

?:UGHH WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT KILL HER!?

Person 1:Our apologies,sir.. we'll kill her next time.

Person 2:We won't let you down again!

I heard knocking coming from my office door, I sighed and yelled.

?:Come in!

The door then opens, and it's my 19 year old son.
Vincent, he walks up to me.

?:Yes,Vincent?

Vincent:Father,I wanna tell you some great news and bad news.

?:Go ahead.

Vincent:The good part.I found where she goes to school and the bad part.. there's more people like her.. she might be a bigger threat.. plus, there were murders and 'accidents' taking place more in southpark High School. And they are all from the same grade.