ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

3rd Pov:
As the people carried Alice's body to the ambulance, the police questioned everyone in the school who might have witnessed what had happened.

Police 1:So Alice Wilson, 18 years old, lives with her two parents. Can you contact her parents?

Police 2:Man, you know I hate breaking bad news to people and breaking bad news to parents about their daughter dying is just.. ugh.. I can't.

Police 3:Pft.. weak, I'll call them.

Veatrice Pov:
I smiled,'Not bad Craig... not bad.' I assume Craig would fail, but I was wrong. Now I need to help him with his strength.. which I suck.. at.

I should probably go find him and congratulate him on eliminating Alice.

I squeezed my way through the crowds and saw tweek and Craig together, I walked up to them and purposely pushed Craig closer to tweek.

Veatrice:Hey guys!
*I smiled*

Craig was blushing bright red from the sudden act that I did.

Veatrice:Woops, didn't 'mean' to push you guys!

Tweek:It's okay..

I saw a slightly blush on tweek face,and  my mind screamed,i decided to fool around with Craig and tweek.

Veatrice:Hey, tweek! so are you looking for a boyfriend?~

Tweek went bright red, as craig glared at me, but I just liked at him and smirked.

Tweek:A-ah u-uhm.. weird question.. I don't know, really..  if I do have an opportunity.. I won't hesitate to jump into a relationship..
*tweek said*

I nudged Craig playfully as he was bright red, Craig had a chance to get with tweek.
I wonder how long it will take for craig to win tweek's heart.. mhm..

The police then walked up to us and started questioning us.And of course, I was innocent, and they let me go, and so did tweek and Craig.

The principal declared that school is dismissed and suspended for a week.

---[timeskip]--

3rd Pov:
A couple of days later, it's now Saturday. Toiken was in his room and was on his bed when his parents came into his room and asked him if he wanted to go to the new amusement park close to colorado.

Toiken's mom:Toiken, I heard there's a new amusement Park just opened. Why not you and your friends go there? Maybe that will get your mind off the stuff. What happened at your school?

Toiken's Dad:Yeah, and don't worry, we'll pay for it.

Toiken stood up and walked over to them.
Toiken was indeed stressed since there were 3 deaths that happened at school. He's worried.. since there was never a time that 1 or more people died at his school.

Toiken:Thanks,mom.. thanks,dad..

His parent hugged him(I never got hugged by both of my parents at the same time. Why? Their divorced💀) toiken hugged them back.

Craig Pov:
I was on my phone,stalking tweek's socials again. I wish I could just see him naked in person, but no worries~ I will soon~

I smirked, I then noticed i got a notification on my phone. It was from the boy's group chat.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°.

Toiken
HEYYY GUYS
MY PARENTS ASKED ME IF I WANT TO GO TO AN ASUMENT PARK
ARE YA'LL IN!?

Clyde
YESSS
LETSS GOO

Jimmy
SURE
But can ya guys help me💀
Ya'll know I struggle to walk, right?