ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

---[timeskip]---

Craig Pov:
3 classes later, class has finally ended, and it's now lunchtime. I stood up and grabbed my lunch money. My friends and I (plus red) went out to the cafeteria.. I was still in a bad mood after being told off by my beloved..

Once me and my friends and I got lunch, and we sat down, I got a glance of tweek and butters,I sighed and was about to take a bite before something caught my attention.

Kevin was walking towards tweek and butters.. I put down my spoon and watched from a far, kevin, then sits next to tweek.. tweek had a smile on his face.. I clenched my hist, clearly pissed again.

I was about to lose it when I felt a smack on my head.

Craig:OW WHAT THE-

I turn my head to see vea, with a cheeky grin on her face. My friends chuckled, and so did red.

Veatrice:Scoot a little bit, will ya?

She said before pushing me from the right and sitting in the middle of me and Red.

Red:Hey vea,I just realise your teeth are  yellowish.

Veatrice: . . . *starts fake crying* I DIDNT BRUSH MY TEETH WHEN I WAS A KID,OKAY!?

Craig:Well expect your teeth are only yellow, my teeth are fucked up..

Toiken:The exact reason why i paid for you to get braces.

Red then whispears something Craig's ear.

Red:*whispears*So what do you wanna tell me earlier?

Craig:*whispears*Kevin romulo.. I want him dead.

Red then leans to vea and whispears in her ear.

Red:*whispears*Craig wants Kevin dead.

Veatrice:Okay!

Craig's friends stared at the three awkwardly as they ate their lunch.

Clyde:What the fuck are you guys whispering about?

Jimmy:P-Probably, cousin s-stuff.

Tweek Pov:
I was so excited right now. 'Imagine talking to your favourite celebrities!' I blushed while Kevin talked to us.. and he came up to us!

(Crying rn.. cause I'll probably never meet Wilbur or quackity in real life😣)-(im so obbesived with wilbur to the point i dream about him and hes the only one who can comfort me even tho he doesnt even know me or do i exist)

Kevin:So how old are you guys?

Tweek:I-Im 18..

Butters:same with tweeks.

Kevin:*chuckles* Okay,okay.. I see.. you probably know how old I am.

Tweek:You're 19, right?

Kevin:You're right, you must be a real fan,huh?

Kevin smiled, and that made me blush bright red.

Tweek:I-I m-mh- y-yes.. I m-mean.. I have watched you ever since I was a kid.

Kevin:You okay? Seem kinda red there.

Kevin said as he leaned in closer, I immediately got off and ran out of the cafeteria flustered.

Butters Pov:
I watched as tweek ran out of the cafeteria, I gigled. Tweek's got a crush on Kevin.

Butters:*gigles*Someone seems to like you,Kevin.

Kevin:I mean, who wouldn't? Ain't I just handsome?

Butters:Stop! You're making me flustered, too.

While talking to Kevin, there was suddenly a hand slammed on the table behind me. I looked behind me to see Kenny.