ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Tweek Pov:
I got home and quickly went to my room,I changed into some comfy clothes and collapsed onto my bed.

Finally,I can relax.. I wonder what butter's is doing. I might as well text him.

I grabbed my phone.

<---✿︎•✿︎•✿︎•✿︎--->

Tweek
Hey butters

Butters
Oh
hey, tweek! :D
I can't really text you rn :(

Butters
I'm grounded :<

Tweek
What did you get grounded for??

Butters
I got grounded because I got a little stain on my teal vest.

Tweek
They grounded you for a little stain?

Butters
Yeah, I should have been more careful >:T

Tweek
I'm confused..

Butters
Me too, I don't really understand my parents.
But I love them :3.

Tweek
Okay...

Butters
Also, have you heard that cartman is coming back to school like tomorrow?

Tweek
He is?

Butters
Yeah, he seems really, really pissed..
I recommend not to make him angry...
It always doesn't end well..

Butters
It's best to stay away from him :/

Tweek
Not to sound rude, but..
Is he always like this?

Butters
Yep, cartman has always been .

<---✿︎•✿︎•✿︎•✿︎--->

Craig Pov:
I scroll through tweek's Twitter(why Elon Musk changed Twitter to X 😭),Facebook, and Instagram.

Looking at his photos. His baby photos are adorable! I found them on his mother's account.

While scrolling down, I found a photo of tweek.
He seems to be the age of 10. The photo had him and a kid who seemed to be the same age as him.

The kid doesn't look like to be any of his relatives..

The kid had white or greyish looking hair, had purple eyes, and tanish skin..

The kid looks unreal by his unnatural looks. The kid wasn't smiling, and he's standing up straight, unlike tweek who looks paranoid in the photo..

Who is this kid..?
This photo is 8 years ago..

I sighed and put my phone down. I stood up and looked at the pictures of tweek hung on my wall.

I blushed seeing my adorable tweek in that photo..

I looked at my small collection of things I got from tweek.. on the table.

I took the boxes under my bed and put it on my desk. I realised it doesn't really have that much of tweek's..

No worries.. I hope tweek won't mind if.. one of his underwear goes missing...

So.. where does my beloved live again..? Ah,yes.. he told me it's next to that coffeehouse.. tweeks bros coffee..

---[timeskip]---

3rd Pov:
It was midnight, and craig arrived at tweek's house.. craig wore black clothing to prevent getting caught.

Craig managed to open a window through the kitchen. He got in and started to look around the place, being careful not to make a noise to not get caught.

He looked at the family photos of tweek's on the wall. Craig grinned and found the stairs to the second floor.

Craig slowly went up the stairs, Craig could hear talking and assumed it might be tweek's parents.

A little light coming from tweek's parent's bedroom door, the door wasn't fully closed, just a little crack.

So, craig slowly sneaked through the hallway, and to what, assume to be tweek's bedroom.

Craig slowly but surely opened the door without making a single creak. He was right.

It was tweek's room. It was pretty nice.

It was dark, and the only light source was coming from the moon's light from the window.

Craig went inside tweek's room, tweek is seen sleeping peacefully on his bed.

Craig walked up to tweek, Craig couldn't control himself.

His heart was beating fast and he was getting hot, he reached out his hand to touch tweek's cheek.

As soon as he touched tweek's face,he blushed and gigled quietly.

Craig then slowly got closer to tweek's face. He got more and more excited and placed a kiss on tweek.

When their lips touch,Craig felt a overwhelming feeling of joy.

Craig pulled away and started to look around tweek's room.

He went to tweek's closet and  started looking around through his clothes.

---[timeskip]---

It's now the next day, tweek woke up from the sound of his door opening.

Tweek opened his eyes and saw his father at his door.

Tweek's dad:Wake up,tweek!

Tweek:I'm up..

Tweek got up, still feeling tired, tweek's dad then went  downstairs.

He went to his bathroom and looked into the mirror,but something caught his attention.

He noticed a strain of black hair on his hair. He was confused.

But he thought nothing of it and took the black strain of hair off him.

He goes and takes a quick shower.

After his cold shower, which woke him up good from how cold the water was. He wipes himself with his towel and wraps it around his waist.

He walks out his bathroom and heads to his closet. He noticed that some of his clothes weren't as organised as they were from yesterday.

He thought nothing of it and just thought he probably moved it, he tries to find his favourite boxers but couldn't seem to find it.

He thought it was still in the laundry, and so he took another pair of his boxers.

He takes out the clothes and puts on a white T-shirt and black pants. He puts on his green blouse over it and puts on some socks before putting on his black shoes.

His mother then calls him downstairs for breakfast, tweek rushes downstairs to eat.

He sits down, and his mother places down his coffee on the table.

Tweek was getting sick of coffee.

Tweek:Uhm.. mom.. can I not have coffee for today..?
*tweek asked*

Tweeks mom:Mhm? Why?

Tweek:Well.. I always drink it and I'm getting quite bored of it..

Tweeks dad:Oh nonsense, it's your dad's coffee!

Tweeks mom:it's the best coffee in town.

Tweeks mom:But I guess you can.

Tweek sighs, he never really liked his father's coffee it always tasted so weird. He stopped drinking that much since either was affecting his studies and looks.

But still, his parents try and make him drink it.

_________________
Hey guys! Hope you guys liked the new chapter!
I'll be posting a chapter once a week on sunday or monday.

Words:1040