ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

3rd Pov:
It was a beautiful morning, tweek woke up from the sound of his mother's voice.

Tweek's mom:Tweek, darling. Wake up!

He yawns and gets up and opens the door. He rubs one of his eyes with his hand, still feeling tired.

Tweek:M-morning mom..

Tweek's mom:You better get ready for school, and after, go downstairs to have breakfast.

His mom said before going downstairs, tweek closes his door and goes to his bathroom.
He looks into the mirror to see his messy blonde hair, opens the sink, and splashes cold water on his face, which immediately woke him up.

He heads to the shower and takes a cold shower
(I love cold showers)

After he takes a shower, he dries himself off with his towel and then wrapped it around his waist.

He then heads out, and to his closet, he takes out a black long selve skin tight tshirt and layered it with his green short selves blouse, he puts on his brown pants and then puts on his white socks and black coverses.

He then went to his desk and picked up his brush and started brushing his hair as he looked into his mirror. His mother then called him downstairs.

Tweek grabs his bag and rushes downstairs and into the kitchen.

----[timeskip]---

Tweek has now arrived at schools. He meets up with butters in the hallway as they start talking. Tweek opened his locker and  saw there was a little teddy bear in his locker.

It was a white teddy bear with a little pink ribbon on its neck.

Tweek:Huh? I don't remember putting this teddy bear here?

Butters:It's so cute! Maybe someone has a crush on you!~

Tweek turned pink and took out the teddy bear from his locker. It smelt like his favourite perfume.

Tweek:Whoever it is, they know I like this type of perfume, how sweet of them!
*tweek smiled*

Butters:Ek! You got a secret admirer!

Tweek flustered up as butters started teasing him. And he slightly nudges him by the shoulder.

Tweek:Okay,stop butters! I get it!
*tweek said*

Craig Pov:
I was watching from a far by the lockers, watching as tweek and butters talked.
I looked at Butters, feeling annoyed.

I blushed and sighed. Well.. At least my darling loves his present~

He looks so cute when his flustered, I just want to pick him up in my arms and protect him!

I was then caught off when I felt a sharp poke, I groaned in pain and quickly turned my back to see it was just my cousin holding a shrap pencil.

Veatrice:Meow.
( :3 )

I looked at her with a straight face and looked back at tweek and butters,I swear I don't know what is wrong with her.

Veatrice:How you doing?

She said as she leaned to my side, I sighed.

Craig:I'm doing great.

Veatrice:Soo,what have you brought for tweek?

Craig:Oh~.. just a teddy bear..

I blushed and smirked, vea just looked until she realised something and had a face full of disgust.

Veatrice:No! No! No! You didn't!

Craig:Yes, I did.

Veatrice:You put the camera...
*she whispeared loudly*