ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

Veatrice Pov:
I sighed in, pushed my face into my pillow, and then screamed. I then heard my grandma coming back home after grocery shopping, I rushed downstairs and saw she brought banana bread (I ate the whole banana bread a couple  ago. it's so yummy :3)

Grandma:Ah-Ah, I'm not letting you eat this one.

Veatrice:Huh???

Grandma:Your uncle,Aunty, and your cousins are coming tomorrow.

Grandma:You have to leave some for them.

Veatrice:What!? But-

Grandma:I don't wanna hear it,missy.

I sighed, disappointed and upset. Maybe I should tell Grandma what happened earlier?

Grandma:How's your trip to amusment Park?

She was putting away the vegetables, as she was humming a tone.

Veatrice:A gang tried to kill me, and it ended up blowing the amusement park.

She then stopped humming and crushed the tomato in her hand, I flinched.. she slowly turned her head towards me.

Veatrice:BUT WE HAD A GOOD TIME! Before the amusement park burst into flames..

I was sweating, Grandma put all the items she brought in their right places before she stood up and turned to look at him.

Grandma:What did they look like?

Veatrice:I couldn't see their faces.. they were wearing a black mask.. and wearing a suit?

Grandma stood there speechless, she took my hand and brought me to the couch, and sat me down.

Grandma:Do they have white hair?

Veatrice:I don't know..  they're whole head was covered..?

Grandma:Stay away from them.

Veatrice:Huh?? Why?

Grandma:I haven't told you about this, but I had..  some.. unfinished business with them for a long time, since I was the same age as craig.

Veatrice:Who are they..?

Grandma:The mafia.

Veatrice:THE WHAT-

Grandma:Warn Craig about this, I might need to call your cousin red about this.

Veatrice:Well.. she is coming.. tommorow, morning.

Grandma:What!? She didn't tell me.

Veatrice:She might have forgotten..

Veatrice:She'll be sleeping in my room, I can just pull out the extra bed under my bed.

Grandma:Let's go make her bed first.

Me and Grandma got up and went to my room.

Craig Pov:
I was on my pc, stalking Stella Carter's social accounts.. I still had anger towards her..
I just.. want to.. fucking kill her.. who does she think she is!?

The only thing I found out about her. Is that she loves shopping and dating boys every week and then breaking up with them. What a true slut she is.. I can't let tweek fall into her trap..

I need to tell vea about this.. she might help me.

---[timeskip]---

3rd Pov:
It is now the next day, Craig was stalking tweek once again. He was hiding in bush watching over tweek and Stella's conversation.

Tweek and Stella was sitting on the bench, Stella forced tweek to be with her with all tines. Which obviously angered Craig.

Which craig made even more pissed is that vea didn't come to school today,Stella and tweek then stood up and headed inside the school. Craig followed behind them quietly.