ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Shout out to Kitsune1y!! :3
For helping me with this chapter
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Injoy!~
--------------------
---[timeskip---

3rd POV:
After craig had recorded Evan and his conversation with his friends,he sent it to his cousin.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°.

Craig
_______
| |
| |
| ▶️ |
| |
---------
Here's a video

Veatrice
Thanks Craig
But this isn't really something
That people will be shocked..
Or.. maybe?? Whatever is useful anyway.
Cartman will probably bully Evan for being gay.

Craig
Okay, where do you want me to meet?

Veatrice
Go to the old janitor's closet that no one uses

Craig
Okay, I got it.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°.

Craig puts his phone away, walks through the hallways, turns to a corner, and sees the abandoned janitor's closet. He was confused that vea wasn't there.

But before craig could pull out his phone to ask where she was, he was suddenly pulled into the room behind him.

The door slammed shut as craig fell onto the floor and looked up to see vea with a cheeky grin on her face.

Veatrice:Did I scare you?
*she chuckled*

Craig:Don't spook up on me like that again!

Veatrice:Oh, c'mon! I was just kidding around!

Craig stood and immediately scanned the room. The janitor's closet looked nothing like normal janitor's closet.

It had a table full of unknown papers and a computer in the middle.

Veatrice:Well~ come to my closet! Or what I call the info closet.

Craig:W-what.. wait, how did you do this without getting caught!?

Craig:Oh shit.. I shouldn't be yelling. Someone might hear us..

Veatrice:Don't worry, I soundproofed the room.

Veatrice:I stole the janitor's key and made up a huge rumour about the janitor's closet being glued shut!

Craig:Has anyone caught you getting into this room?

Veatrice:Nope! I only got out when I saw no one outside the room, I got cameras.

Veatrice:Or.. I can go through the vent.

Craig:God, you are full of secrets.

Vea sat down on the chair and logged on the computer, craig was baffled and shocked that vea had access to all the cameras at school.

She then pulled the drawer and handed craig a little device, it was a small camera.

Craig:Uhm.. why did you give this to me?

Veatrice:I upload an app on your phone, and it connects to that camera.

Craig:what-

Craig immediately took out his phone and saw an app with a red heart on it.

Veatrice:Grandma wanted me to give you this, she says.. you'll need it. Maybe you can put this in tweeks' house?

Veatrice:Wait, no- I shouldn't have said that to you..

Vea regretted what she said now, knowing Craig is gonna to put a camera up in tweeks' room and might see... some stuff.

Craig smirked and put the camera in his pocket.