ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

---[timeskip]---

Kenny Pov:
I was woken up by the sound of my mom yelling for me and my siblings to wake up and go downstairs. I groaned and got off my bed. As my feet hit the cold concrete dirty floor, I shivered. I stretched a little bit and then went out of my room to see my little sister karen.

Karen:Morning Kenny..

Kenny:Morning, sis.

I said as I gave her a small pat on her head as we went to the kitchen. My dad was groaning because of the massive hungover he got from drinking yesterday. My mother was scolding him as she placed down our food. And yet again, it's toast.

Karen:Ughhh toast again?

Kenny's mom:Be grateful that you can even eat breakfast.

Kenny:Mom.. why is my toast burnt?

Kenny's mom:Just be grateful and eat it.

Kenny:Uh.. where Kevin mom?

(Kennys brother)

Kenny's mom:Well, I don't know. He left this morning.

Kenny's mom:Just eat up already, I have to go to work since your father lazyass won't get one!

Kenny's dad:OH, IM LAZY!?

Kenny's mom:YES YOU ARE YOU DICKHEAD!

As my parents started fighting again, me and Karen had finished eating our breakfast.

---[timeskip]---

I arrived at school, still feeling hungry. I went to my locker to find butters standing and seemingly waiting for me.

Kenny:Hi butters!

Butters:Hey Kenny! Soo.. I accidentally made two lunches today so you can have the other one*smiles.

I blushed as butters handed me the lunchbox,I feel grateful to have a 'friend' like butters.

Kenny:Thanks,butters.

Then I heard my friends coming up to us, cartman was obviously making fun of Kyle once again.

Cartman:Hey poor ass, what are you doing?

Kyle:*groans* Oh my fucking.. ugh.. cartman I will slap you. Oh- hi kenny.

Kenny:Hey guys, what's up?

Stan&kyle:Terrible.

Kenny:Well.. what's wrong?

Kyle:Cartman is being a FAT BITCH!

Cartman:AYE!

Stan:Wendy is gonna kill me..

Kenny:Wendy?

Stan:She found out that I lied about going to sleep. And that I played world of warcrafts with you guys.

Cartman:Girls are the same.

Wendy:Excuse me?

Cartman flinched and slowly turned his back to see a very angry and pissed Wendy. Stan gulped as he knew he was in for quite a hassle.

Stan:Baby!.. i-i can explain-

Wendy grabbed Stan by his ear, and my butters and my friends watched..

Wendy:Why? Do you think im a joke?

Stan:No,no! I-Im sorry, I should have told the truth! I promise I won't lie to you anymore.

Wendy:You said that the last time I caught you drinking!

As Wendy and Stan started fighting, I pulled butters away to somewhere more private.

Butters:Woah! Where are we going?

♡°•ALL MINE•°♡_{creek}_On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara