ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Vincent Pov:
I was in my room when I got a call from my friend Mia about Jeffery having some sort of relationship with my future husband and that he just got arrested by the police because of murder.. I was angered by this.

Vincent:Whatever, I didn't even like his ass in the first place.

Mia:Uhm.. so who's gonna be the new vice president.. I still don't believe that jeffery-

Vincent:Forget about him,Mia.

Mia:Alright.. if you say so.

Vincent:Mia, take my word.

Mia:What is it..?

Vincent:I want you to protect tweek til I go back to school.

Mia:Okay,got ya.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
---[the next day]---

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Tweek Pov:
I woke up after a tiring of a night over thinking about what happened yesterday.. I still can't get it off my mind.. I heard my mom knocking on my door and calling my name out. I yawned and got up and stretched my back.

Tweek's mom:Tweek, wake up!

Tweek:Okay,I'm up!

I said as I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I chose the same outfit. A sage green blouse and blue jeans. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before I got out and dressed myself up.

And headed downstairs, both of my parents were there waiting for me. I sat down, and before they could talk, I knew they were about to say something.

Tweek's mom:As you know. Your future husband is going to the same school as you.

Tweek:Can I just eat in peace?

Tweek's dad:It's important.

Tweek's mom:as I said. Pack your bags cause in a few more days you're going to move in with your husband.

Tweek:Mom, why? Why did you do this to me...?

Tweek's dad:It's for your own good.

Tweek:Whatever..

Tweek's dad:Don't give me that attitude, young man.

---[timeskip]---

Jea Pov:
It was now a couple of days later, and it was Friday. I was doing my duties when suddenly i saw veatrice. So i decided to stalk her a bit... i have feelings for her... but i didn't have the courage to talk to her or ask her out. She then disappeared, and then i heard someone talking in the jaintors closet. To my curiosity, I put my ear on the door and heard someone talking.

Strange, how can people be here when this closet is locked.. I grabbed onto the handle and opened it.

Then I was shocked when I saw in the dark closet a girl with tanish skin and black hair.. I stepped back. The girl then turned around and I was shocked to see..  veatrice?

I was about to run away when she grabbed me and  pulled into the closet.

Jea:AHH❗️

Veatrice:Shush, you weren't supposed to see this.

Jea:What is this place!?

Veatrice:First of all, are you stalking me..?

Jea:u-uhm.. I.. yes..

Veatrice:What do you want?

Jea:*blushes*n-nothing.. im sorry for the misunderstanding.. I should get going now!