ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

Kenny Pov:
I saw their devilish smiles on me.. I can't believe I'm doing this..

Red:Let's meet up at Grandma's place later night. And besides, it's Saturday tomorrow.

Kenny:Can you tell me the address?

Craig:dont worry,I already texted you it.

---(timeskip)--

⚠️SELF-HARM,ABUSE⚠️
3rd Pov:
As Craig,Kenny,vea, and red were planning on how to eliminate Kevin, tweek was at his home practising the piano.. it was quiet, and only the music coming from the piano was heard. The room was lightened by a dime light coming from the living room across the hallway of his house.

Tweek could hear his parents having a conversation, and he then started to be anxious. Like the feeling of being presured, as he was deep into his thoughts, he flinched when his father's hand was placed on his shoulder.

Tweek's dad:Tweek?

Tweek:Y-Yes,dad?

Tweek's dad:Come to the living room, me.. and your mother.. want to have a talk.

Tweek:Okay..?

Tweeks father walked away and tweek still sat there, and started to think if he did anything wrong 'I practised the piano, and worked at the coffeehouse earlier.. did I miss something to do today..? I hope not..' tweek thought before getting up and walking to the living room to see his two parents. Their eyes laid on tweek once he walked into the room.

Tweeks mom:Sit down.
His mom ordered.

Tweek sat on the couch, fiddling with his fingers as he was getting quite nervous..

Tweek:S-So... what do you want to talk about..?

It was pure silence before tweeks. Mother placed down an envelope on the coffee table, tweek was confused at first but took the paper and opened it. His heart sank deep when he read the letter inside..

Tweek's mom:You're getting married.

Tweek:W-What..? Y-you gotta be kidding me.. d-dad?

Tweek's dad:You're getting married,son.

Tweek slammed his hand on the coffee table in anger as he tried to contain himself from crying.

Tweek:WHY⁉️ I-I DID EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ASKED..

Tweek's mom:So?

He started to tear up as he looked at his parents in frustration.his parents looked at him with a calm expression, like they didn't even care.

Tweek:CAN I HAVE THE CHOICE FOR MYSELF FOR ONCE⁉️ ALL MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN LIVING BY YOUR RULES.. IM SICK OF IT-

Tweek's dad:SIT YOUR ASS DOWN❗️

his father yelled loudly, and tweek sat down. But I was still very frustrated.

Tweek's dad:Fucking control yourself,young man. Remember who's roof your living under.

Tweek:*sighs*Who am I getting married to..?

Tweek wiped his tears, but it kept running down his face. Tweek looked at his parents full of anger and hatred. His hands gribbed on the end of his blouse as he waited for them to talk more bullshit.

Tweeks mom:You'll find out and pack your bags.

Tweek:*widdens eyes*"w-what? What do you mean by that!?

Tweeks das:For Christ sake, just pack your things you're moving with your husband next month.

Tweek finally snapped and yelled at his parents and let out all the built-up anger within  him for years.

Tweek:I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS❗️ I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN❗️YOU NEVER LET ME DO MY OWN SHIT AND YOU STILL WONDER WHY IM ALWAYS OUT OF THE HOUSE⁉️ BECAUSE I HATE YOU GUYS❗️

Tweek then stormed away as his father started yelling at him. Calling him a disgrace to his family.
Tweek locks himself in his bathroom and sits down on the floor as he curls up into a ball crying.

As he cried, a box cutter fell on the floor, which caught his attention.. his mind started going deep as he grabbed the box cutter with his shaking hands.

As he looked at the blade.. and rolled up his selve revealing old scars that he made.. then pressed the blade to his skin as he dragged the first cut. Blood immediately started flowing out his wound.
As it followed with the stinging and hurting pain.

He then pressed the blade again and dragged the blade along his arm. He groaned in pain, but he felt the sense of relief as he cut himself.

After he made a few cuts to his arm, he finally calmed down. His arm was covered in cuts from the blade. After a while of crying, he finally stopped, and he stood up and went to his sink.

As he turned on the water to wash his hand, he groaned as the cold water hit his wounds.'ah fuck..' He then opens one of the cabinets and took out a small bottle of hydrogen proxide and some cotton.

He felt another sting as he pressed the cotton on his wounds. After sanitising his wounds, he took out some bandage and wrapped his arm with it.

He looked in the mirror and saw how puffy his eyes were from crying earlier. He sighed and splashed some water on his face and then dried it off with a paper towel.

He then walks out of his bathroom and sits down on his bed, looking out his window. 'I should call butters..' He thought.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Craig Pov:
Me and kenny and my cousins on the floor are talking about how we would kill Kevin.

Kenny:Hey! Kevin's gonna hold a concert in a couple of days.

Veatrice:Yes! Let me get the list.

Red:What list?-

Vea then takes out a note from her drawer,we are curious and lean in to get a closer look. We then saw ways to eliminate someone, and vea's finger landed on explosion.

Kenny:Soo.. we're gonna kill him with explosives? How??

Red:Mhm... I think we need help with that, I'll call scarlett.. besides, she really knows how to blow it.. uhh.. that was an awful pun.

Veatrice:It was a good one, tho.

Craig:How in the hell would we even have explosive?

Veatrice:Bitch didn't you hear? Scarlett has plenty of those.

Craig:Well, red said nothing about scarlett having explosives,jackass.

Veatrice:Don't make me expose you to your parents,fruity boy.

Craig:Fine.. sorry.

Then a knock was heard from the bedroom door. I decided to answer the door and saw Grandma with some cupcakes. Immediately, vea ran to grandma in excitement and red and kenny followed.

Grandma:Who wants cupcakes?

Veatrice:Me!!

Red:Count me in.

Kenny:These look delicious.

Grandma then gives all of us a cupcake and then leaves. I then took a bite of the cupcake, and it was delicious as always.

Kenny:Wow- I think I need a couple of these for my sister. She will love it!

Red:Grandma always bakes the sweetest of goods- VEA DONT LICK THE FROSTING OFF THE CUPCAKES❗️

I looked at the tray of cupcakes as vea was almost an inch close to locking off the frosting.

Veatrice:COME ON, I  can't help it!

---------
Hi :D. Sorry for not posting. I'm not feeling the best nowadays.
I hope you have a nice day, pookie. >_<

Words:1165