ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

---[timeskip]---

3rd Pov:
After tweek had eaten his breakfast, he got up and grabbed his bag, and headed out the door.

The cold air hits him, and he shivers a bit. He started walking to the bus stop and when he arrived he was met with Craig and his friends.

Tweek stands there and waits for the bus, not knowing there was someone keeping an eye for him.

He was just on his phone when he flinched because someone wrapped their arms around him,hugging him from the back, which took him by supprise.

Tweek looks behind him to see it was just his friend,butters.

Tweek:Butters!

Butters:Oh, I'm sorry,tweek!*chuckles* Did I scare you?

Tweek:Yes! Don't sneak up on me like that!
*tweek whined*

Butters:Woops!.
*butters smiled*

Tweek and butters started talking. Meanwhile, Craig was beside them, trying not to break.

Craig was jealous of butters and tweek's relationship, something that Craig wanted so badly.

His thoughts become negative and negative until he snapped out of his thoughts when toiken nudged him on the shoulder.

Token:You okay,Craig?
*toiken asked*

Craig:I'm fine..
*Craig replied with*

Token:Are you sure?

Clyde:Is it just me,or is Craig acting differently lately?
*Clyde said*

Jimmy:Well.. h-he seems to get d-dis.. distracted easily nowadays.
*he added*

Craig:Boys,I'm fine. There is nothing to worry about.
*he reasured*

Token:Just remember, if something shitty is happening, you can always talk to us.
*he said*

Clyde:Yeah,Craig.

Craig:Well..

Craig looked at tweek and butters who were chuckling and talking,Craig couldn't stand butters..

Craig:Do you guys know about that guy over there? Next to tweek..
*he asked*

Token:Oh butters?

Craig:Yeah, can you guys tell me about him?
*Craig said*

Token:Well, I don't really know much about him.
*toiken stated*

Clyde:Isn't that the guy who hangs out with that poor kid,Kenny?

Token:Kenny? Do you mean Kenny mccormick?

Cylde:Yeah, I saw Kenny and butters hanging out when kenny's friends aren't around.

Jimmy:Well, I heard ru-rumors of Kenny and butters d-dating.

Tweek Pov:
The bus finally came after a few minutes of waiting at the bus stop, me and butters went on the bus.

And i sat at the front row, but butters didn't sit with me. He went to the back of the bus and went to sit next to a guy with an orange jacket.

Butters seems to like that guy,well he talks about him a lot.

I think there's something going on with them..? Well, who knows?

I smiled, seeing the two of them start chatting together, I looked away and looked outside.

I then sense someone sat right next to me, I looked behind me, and it was craig.

Tweek:Hi Craig.
*I said*