ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Veatrice Pov:
I smiled and put down the phone, finally. Some help with trying to help Craig.

I think we need to help him with his sanity first.. at this point, he's too overly obbesive over tweek.

Like.. who takes pictures of their naked crush..
That's weird.. but I don't blame Craig. He was always weird since the day of his birth.

I rested my hand on the window and looked outside, I then sighed.

What is it about my parents..? They never talk to each other.. and also, why did they send me to Grandma's place..?

I mean, I'm mostly at Grandma's place.. ugh.. I don't really care.

Grandma has always been the one taking care of me since I was 5(my dad left me when I was five :3 and both of my parents weren't present in my childhood)

Before I knew it, we arrived at the amusement park. The doors opened, and everyone went out.

Toiken's dad:I'll pick you guys up in a couple of hours.

Toiken's dad:Have fun. Oh, and also, don't do anything bad.

Before toikens dad went back into his car, he patted toikens back and hopped into his car and drove off.

3rd Pov:
Everyone looked at the amusement park sign. They all seemed impressed since this new amusement park quite look better than any amusement park near southpark.

Clyde:What are you guys waiting for!? Let's go!!

Clyde then ran into the amusement while screaming and toiken went to catch up with him, since he didn't want to lose either of his friends.

Meanwhile, vea,Craig,tweek,jimmy. Followed behind the two.

Craig:Ugh... I swear Clyde always does this..
*craig sighed*

Jimmy:Y-you guys wanna go on some r-rides?

Veatrice:YESS!!

Tweek:Gah! W-what if the rides break!?

Craig put a hand in tweek's shoulder and looked at him in a comforting way.

Craig:Calm down, tweek. We're here to have fun.

Tweek:a-ah.. thanks,Craig.

Toiken finally came back with Clyde, and toiken looked like a mother who just got her son back after he ran away because she didn't let him buy robux.

Toiken:Okay, so everyone! Let's stay together, I don't want any of the guys getting lost.

Clyde:LET'S GO ON THAT ONE! NO, LET'S GO ON THAT ONE!!

Clyde pointed to some rides, and toiken sighed until he saw one ride that was more unique than any rides that he ever saw.

Toiken:You guys wanna go on that ride?

Veatrice:YESS!!

Craig:Okay.

Tweek:If you guys are all going, then I'm going.

Jimmy:Y-yes, t-that must be the c-craziest ride I e-ever seen!

Clyde:WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR!? LET'S GOO!!

Clyde then ran to the ride, and all of them followed behind him. They then went and waited in the lane.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, it was their turn. Tweel and craig sat at the front row, Vea and Jimmy sat at the second row, and lastly, Toiken and Clyde sat in the third row.

They were all secured, and the worker pressed the start button.

As soon as the button was pressed, the ride then moved so fast. Everyone(expect craig)screamed and held onto the cart in fear.