𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Your hands trembled as you held the flashlight in front of you. You shone the light around the room. Tables were flipped over, arcade machines were broken, spiders and rats crawling around everywhere. The thick dust in the air made you cough.

You walked through the room, stepping on shards of glass while you walked, making you flinch. You were back at the pizzeria, the place had been turned upside down and looked like it hasn't been opened for years, and you were back in the same purple uniform.

The sound of a rat scurrying across the floor made you whirl around with a gasp, and flash your flashlight at it, but it was already gone.

You gulped, turning back around slowly. The room smelled like petrol and cardboard, and a hint of mouldy pizza, making you gag.

You headed down the hall leading into the office. You shone your light through the open security door. The leather office chair looked like it had been set on fire, and the tablet to check the security cameras was still there, but was smashed to pieces.

Stepping inside the office, you tested the DOOR button, and surprisingly, it closed with a thud. You pressed it again making the door fling open. You pressed the LIGHT button, and to your surprise, that worked too, but barely. It was flickering like crazy, and after a few seconds, it went off on its own.

"Y/N" somebody whispered sinisterly behind you, making you whip around with a small gasp. But, nobody was there. Your breath quickened, as you looked at the empty space.

You turned back around slowly, and headed out of the office.

You stood in front of the Parts and Service room. You bit the inside of your cheek, contemplating if you wanted to enter or not.

Signing, you let curiosity get the better of you. You tried sliding the door open, but it wouldn't budge. You forced your shoulder into the door with a thud, but that didn't work either. After a few tries, you were successful, as the door creaked open.

Before you entered, you heard the scurrying of feet again. Assuming it was just rats, you didn't bother turning around, and entered the room.

Suddenly, your flashlight went out, making your vision go pitch black. Your breath quickened, as you clicked the switch on and off at least twenty times, but it didn't come on.

"Come on, you stupid thing" you muttered, hitting the flashlight with your other hand.

As your light flickered back to life, you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

You turned your flashlight around to shine it in front of you, and you immediately wished you didn't.

You gasped as you saw the original animatronics. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. They were all sat down next to each other, lifeless, but their heads were missing.

There was blood spilling out of the space where their heads are supposed to be.

All of a sudden, you got a strong whiff of something, making you gag and hold your nose. It was like something was rotting.

You headed over to the animatronics slowly, Bonnie being the one closest to you. You slowly shone your flashlight at the source where the blood was coming from in the animatronic, hands trembling.

You looked down to see a child's corpse rotting inside the animatronic.

Your breath hitched. You suddenly felt very sick. You looked into each animatronic, and a child's rotten body was inside each of them.

You put your hand over your mouth, feeling bile rise up in your throat. You needed to get out of here.

You turned around, wanting to get the hell out of this room, but your head collided with something metal, making you stumble back with a groan.

Rubbing your head, you looked up and shone your light at what you ran into.

Stood in front of you, was the yellow animatronic rabbit, but it wasn't yellow anymore, the colour had faded into a vomit green, and the suit had withered a ton. There was a rotting corpse inside of it too, but the robot seemed to be..alive.

This was the suit that William Afton died in.

You opened your mouth to scream, but nothing came out. The rabbit tilted his head and narrowed his eyes, a knife wielding in his right hand.

Before you could say anything, he lifted his arm and stabbed you in your left eye.

You gasped at the action, and dropped your flashlight. Your whole body was trembling. Blood gushed out of your eye at a rapid pace.

Somehow, you were able to splutter out a sentence. "I th-thought...y-you were..d-dead"

He twisted the knife in your eye socket, making you wail in pain. More and more blood gushed out of your socket, and trailed down your face and your neck.

His face inched closer towards yours, and you caught a whiff of the rotting corpse inside the suit, which made you want to throw up all over him, but you didn't.

"I always come back" he grumbled.

He ripped the knife out of your eye socket, and you collapsed to the ground, blood pumping out rapidly.

That's when you jolted awake, panting heavily, sweat dripping down your forehead.

You looked around your room frantically, and patted your eye to make sure it was still there, which it was.

Your lips were dry, and you were extremely parched. You slowed down your breathing, and wiped the sweat from your forehead.

You stayed sat up in bed, and rested against the headboard, steadying your heartbeat and your breathing. You ran your fingers through your hair, tugging on the strands to relieve stress.

Getting up out of bed, you checked the time. 1:04am.

Sighing, you plodded out of your room and down the stairs. You moved out of that small apartment years ago once you left town, and bought a nice house in a nice area.

You filled a glass up with ice cold water, and downed it all in seconds. You placed the glass in the sink, and headed back to your room.

You got under the covers, leant up against the headboard. You ran your fingers through your hair again, sighing.

"It was just another stupid nightmare"

————————————
A/N

and that's the first chapter complete! What do we think?

i'm actually super hyped to start writing this story fully, and after this, i might even write a Security Breach fic 💋

thank you for reading my story! i am very grateful.

don't forget to vote!
-ava<3