𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"Mike?!" you exclaimed, confused.

"Yeah! Yeah!" he said out of breath, and he suddenly looked relieved.

You weren't gonna lie, when you first entered the room, everything was happening so fast you couldn't even comprehend it was Mike, it was all happening in a blur. He was literally a blur in ur eyes. Plus he did have his hood up.

You lowered your bat back down to your side, and sighed, running a hand through your hair. Mike got up and brushed himself off, pulling down his hood.

"What the hell are you doing here?" you asked, a bit more rudely then you anticipated.

"What the hell are you doing here? And how do you know my name? I never told you!" he said suspiciously, then frantically at the last sentence.

"That reminds me" you said, searching in your pocket. "You dropped your licence back at the gas station, your hella lucky it was me who found it and not some weirdo" you pulled it out, passing it him.

He looked relieved once more "I was looking for this! Thank God. Thank you" he said sincerely.

You waved your hand "It's whatever, seriously"

"Now I seriously have to owe you" he smiled, putting it back in his wallet.

"Dude, no. I told you it's fine" you said seriously.

He put his hands up in defence.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" you furrowed your brows, while you laid your bat on the desk behind you. You also took your bag off your back and plopped it on the desk.

"I asked you the same thing" he mirrored your expression.

"Yeah, we'll I asked you first" you shot back. You sounded like two squabbling kids.

"Fine fine" he sighed. He picked up the chair and stood it back on its feet, then sat down on it. You leaned against the desk and folded your arms.

"So. There's an animatronic here that..I know of. He's not like an actual animatronic. Well, he is, but it's like..he has a human soul, kind of thing" he started. You bit the inside of your cheek. Is he here for the same reason as you?

"And he's not a good person..robot, whatever, like at all. So i'm here to kill him. How to do that, I haven't figured it out yet."

There was a moment of silence before he spoke up again. "So, what are you here for?"

You took in a breath, thinking of what to say.

"Pretty much the same reason as you" you blurted out, nodding.

"Fine, don't tell me then" he shrugged, not believing you. This made you scoff "I'm being serious. I'm here to take that fucker down. Again"

He furrowed his brows "What do you mean, again? How do you even know him?"

You sighed. You were only gonna tell him briefly, not your whole life story as you barely knew the guy.

"Have you ever heard of the restaurant Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria?" you questioned. He nodded "Who doesn't?" he forced a chuckle.

"Well, when I was 19, I worked there, and so did he. I worked there for only like, a few weeks..or months" you furrowed your brows, unsure yourself. "I didn't really keep track because..he tried to kill me. Multiple times. And nearly succeeded"

He raised his brows in shock, as you stared at each other for a moment. "Wasn't expecting that" he mumbled, looking to the floor.

You cleared your throat "How do you know him?"