𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Long ass chapter ahead.

——————————

"There you are" you recognised Mike's voice. He sounded relieved.

His face turned into worry as he saw your state. "Holy shit, what happened?"

"I got attacked, but 'm fine" you slurred. "I also kinda started a fire. It'll spread quickly if we don't m-move" That's when you fell into Mike, he caught you and kept you steady.

He inspected your wounds "You lost a lot of blood. We need to get you outta here" He looked up and down the hall and once he knew the coast was clear, he threw your arm around his shoulder and gripped your waist. "Just stay with me, okay?" You nodded weakly.

As you both limped down the corridor, you spoke up "Did you spread a lot of gas for this to work?" He nodded "Yeah, lots, don't worry about that"

As you walked, you tried to keep steady and conscious, but you felt so weak and dizzy. Your vision was hella blurry. Mike kept on mumbling things in your ear, such as "Come on, you got this" or "Stay with me Y/N" and it really was pushing you to be strong.

You just managed to make out the exit sign in red lettering, and you felt relieved. Mike stopped in front of the boarded up door and inspected it, then looked at you, your head drooping to the other side.

"Hey, i'm gonna let go of you now, okay?" he claimed, then you nodded. He slowly pulled your arm from around his shoulder, and gently sat you down on the floor, leaning you against the wall. "Just keep your hand over your wound, okay?" he picked up your hand and placed it on there for you, and he pushed down, making you hiss in pain. "You need to keep applying pressure"

You forced out a "mhm" and it came out as half a groan at the same time. He let go of you, and you only just noticed he had the crowbar.

He pushed it underneath one of the wooden boards, and pushed down on the crowbar, hoping to pry it open. As he was doing that, you pushed down on your wound, trying so hard to stay conscious at the same time.

There was a loud snap, but you didn't have the energy to look over. Mike let out a small laugh of relief. You guessed he had pried one of the boards off.

You saw something coming down the corridor. It was just a black silhouette to you. You squinted hard and focussed. "H-hey Mike," you mumbled, barely audible, so he didn't hear you.

"Mike" you said again, a bit louder, but he was too busy prying off the wooden board. You looked harder at the figure, and to your luck, it was Afton, wielding his knife. He was nearing quite close now.

"Mike, look out!" you called. You mustered up most of the energy you had to call that out. You shifted uncomfortably on the floor, unable to keep your eyes open. You were gonna pass out.

Mike whipped his head around faster than lighting, and moved just in time before Afton sliced his throat, instead cutting his upper arm.

Afton held his foot out and Mike actually tripped over it, landing right on his stomach. The crowbar flew from his hand and across the small room, landing right in front of you, but you were unconscious.

Mike noticed and got worried "Hey..hey Y/N wake up" No response from you. "Now that..is unfortunate." Afton spoke from above him, chuckling. Mike tried crawling to you, but he grabbed his ankles and dragged him back.