𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

You reversed into a parking space just next to the building. You snatched your bag from the backseat, and rummaged through it to make sure you had everything.

On your journey, you bought a lighter and some hairspray just in case you had to use it as a blow torch (you secretly bought them just to try it out, because it's badass). You also brought a baseball bat, just for extra protection.

Making sure everything you needed was in there, you threw in a few KitKats and Snickers bars, and Dr Pepper cans, you know, just in case you happen to get trapped inside and nobody in the outside world knows your there until a month or two passes by, and your corpse is rotting on the mouldy floor.

From either starvation, or a knife lodged in your chest from not being able to survive Afton.

Sighing, you pulled the keys out of the ignition, the car falling to sleep, and clambered out, clutching your bag in your right hand, the bat in your left.

Swinging the bag over your shoulder, you closed the car door and locked it. Shoving the keys in your pocket, you stared up at the building before you, which was basically the shape of a rectangle.

The bricks were a weird grey/green colour, with moss growing here and there, and vines spiralling up the wall. The entrance were glass double doors on the far left side, and the building was lit up by an emerald green light with the words "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" plastered on the front of the building. There were three windows all adjacent to each other on the right side of the building, which were boarded up with oak planks, you guessed to add a more spooky atmosphere, or effect.

What put you off the most, was the giant Freddy Fazbear head, who had his mouth ajar and had no eyes, stuck next to the name.

You gazed up at it almost admiringly, the bright illuminating light of the large lettering lighting up your face with an emerald green glow.

You took a deep breath, and walked over to the entrance with your head held high. There was a sheet of paper on the door displaying the opening and closing times, and luckily for you after its first grand opening, it was so successful that the owners decided to close for a little while longer to add in some more details to the attraction, as if it wasn't a success enough. You're not sure how long their closing for, though.

Your hand reached for the handle, and you shivered at how cold the metal was. You jiggled the handle, and not to your surprise, it was locked. Lucky for you, you had come prepared.

Swiftly, you swiped the bobby pin from your hair, and slid it into the key hole. After a few minutes, to your success, the door cracked open. Smirking, you put the pin back in your hair and creeped inside, checking your surroundings quickly, then shutting the door behind you.

Immediately, you were hit with the pungent stench of something..metallic? With a scent of gas, and a hint of cardboard.

You turned around to face your surroundings and nearly screamed when you saw a disassembled Freddy suit at the end of the hall. You gasped loudly instead, holding your hand to your heart.

The lights were dim, with that same emerald green glow. The floor was the same black and white checkered tiles, it had a nice glossy shine to it. The walls had the same wallpaper as before, grey, and a strip of the same pattern as the tiled floor going along the wall. There were moss and vines hanging down, a few bits of mould here and there.

Some small posters aligned the walls too, with a happy, cartoony Freddy on the front staring admiringly up at a pizza. Those little stars-on-strings hung from the ceiling also, like a baby's mobile.