𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Today was your daughters 10th birthday.

That's right. 10 years old.

You nor Mike could believe it, time has flew by.

You classed this as a milestone birthday, as she's now in double digits. The big 1-0. 10. It was still mind blowing for you to comprehend. And as it is such a special birthday, you wanted to plan something special for her. A birthday she would never forget.

A few months ago, you and Mike were watching an ad on the TV. It was advertising the opening of a new restaurant that was actually close to you. You both thought nothing of it at first, until the name of the restaurant popped up.

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex!" the annoying shrill of a young woman's voice sounded. "Freddy returns once again, with some familiar faces by his side, and a new friend!" The camera panned to a new and improved Freddy, Chica and Bonnie, then panned to what seemed to be the replacement of Foxy.

Foxy was now a female wolf, who went by the name Roxanne Wolf. You felt slightly disgusted that the Foxy has been replaced, your favourite animatronic when you were younger. And also at their new designs. They didn't really look like animals anymore, they looked like literal rockstars. Shiny, vibrant plastic, is what they were.

The ad continued "Fazbear entertainment brings you a huge attraction, with triple the fun, triple the games, and triple the pizza!" You stared at the TV, your mouth agape, as the camera flashed, faster than you could comprehend, of all the different attractions, diners, animatronics, you name it. By the looks of it, that restaurant was ginormous.

"Struggling to find a good place to host to your kids birthday party? Freddy's Pizzaplex is the place to go!" The camera did a close up of the 4 main stars. "These new and improved animatronics are designed to be kid friendly, with safety protocols, as well as bringing your kids an amazing performance!" A clip popped up of Chica and Bonnie absolutely shredding their guitars, Roxanne jamming on her key-tar, and Freddy hopping about with his microphone, having the time of his life.

The ad eventually ended, and you and Mike slowly turned your heads to look at each other. "Look who's back" you said. "Back again" Mike said, a small smile forming on his lips.

"It wasn't intentional for me to quote Eminem, but okay" you shrugged smiling. "Anyway. Back to the monstrosity we saw on the TV. Their opening another restaurant?!" you exclaimed with disbelief.

"I think it's awesome" Mike said, still smiling. You rolled your eyes "Of course you do, that's practically every little kid's dream"

"I think we should go there for Y/N's birthday" he suggested. You looked at him like he was William Afton. "Are you insane? You remember what happened the countless other times a restaurant like this opened?"

"Yeah, but..come on babe, the place is huge. The place is way more kid friendly than it was in the 80's, and I highly doubt there's gonna be a rabbit animatronic running around killing kids again" he reasoned. You chewed the inside of your cheek. He had a point.

"And, Y/N loves this type of stuff. Remember when we took her to Chuck E' Cheese?" he said, making you think back to the memory. To be honest, that was a good day, and Y/N loved it.

You exaggeratedly sighed "Fine"

Mike grinned "Brilliant"

So, here you are, a few months later, stood outside Freddy Fazbears Mega PizzaPlex.

You leant against the hood of your car, staring up at the bright, vibrant, billboard with all the replacement mascots on. Just stood outside of the entrance was a big group of parents with their kids. They were all here for your daughters party. She had invited all the people in her class, which was like, 25 kids. You could see through the window that there was a lot of people queuing up at the front desk for other parties, or fun days out.