𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"We're trapped" you stated.

Mike walked up to the door and tried to open it, or do something for it to move slightly, but it didn't budge "Shiiiiiit"

He turned to face you "What are we gonna do?"

You exhaled "Do you have a cell phone?"

"It's back in the office" he replied.

You both headed back to the office, with no way out of the building.

Once you got there, he checked his phone. He tutted "No bars. At all" He waved it around in the air frantically.

You sighed and pulled your phone out of your pocket. "Me either" you shook your head. "And its about to die too" It was on 6%.

"And I left my damn charger in the car" you mentally facepalmed. "Not like they have any plug sockets anywhere" Mike muttered.

"Oh yeah, what's that then?" you pointed to a socket just behind the camera monitor. He rolled his eyes.

You grabbed your bag that was on the desk, and rummaged around for a Snickers bar. As you were searching, you realised something was wrong with the pepper spray and the taser.

You picked them out of your bag and set them on the desk, then it dawned on you. The pepper spray had been crushed, and you could physically no longer spray anything out of it, and the batteries had been taken out of the taser.

"What the fuck?!" you cursed.

"What's up?" Mike asked.

"My pepper spray has been destroyed! And the batteries were taken out of the taser!" you exclaimed, shocked.

He inspected them both. "He must have done this while we were running around like headless chickens"

You sighed for what seemed like the umpteenth time this night "At least he didn't take the hairspray"

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you about that" he said "What's with the hairspray?"

"A girls gotta be prepared for a hair disaster" you shrugged. He stared at you in disbelief "You gotta be kidding me"

You scoffed "Of course I fucking am, I'm not Cher Horowitz" You then pulled the lighter out of your pocket and flicked it open "Take a guess"

"Good idea" he admitted.

You clicked it shut, stuffing it back in your pocket "I know right. It's because i'm amazing"

He smiled sarcastically as you quoted him from earlier. You chuckled.

He collapsed on the swivel chair as you sat on the desk in front of him as you discussed what to do next.

"Hey I just realised" you started. He gestured for you to continue "He couldn't have been locked in that room you guessed he was in. How would he have boarded up the doors if he was locked in there? Yeah, he might be strong enough to break it down, but we would've heard it, right?"

He nodded "Right. He's probably roaming the halls now. Also, why hasn't he come here yet to get us or something? My guess is that he's taunting us"

You nodded in agreement.

"Hey, I just realised" he started. You gestured for him to continue. "I never even got your name" He chuckled to himself.

"Fucking hell, your thinking about that now?" you teased, smirking.

"Shut up! I can't be trapped in a building for God knows how long with a woman I never even asked the name of. I cant just call you  "woman" or something" You both laughed at that.