𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

You have never felt worse in your entire life.

It felt like someone was stabbing you repeatedly in the head, your migraines were that bad. You had terribly bad cramps, it felt like your stomach was slowly eating you from the inside, and you always felt like you were gonna projectile vomit everywhere.

You didn't tell Mike about it though. You only told him about the migraines. You didn't wanna put all that on him.

You were about to blame it on your period starting, but it never did. You were supposed to start a week ago. You started feeling these symptoms a week ago.

You were starting to get suspicions of..you know what.

Currently, you were curled up in a fetal position in your bed, one of the pillows clutched close to your stomach, hugging it tightly. You had been sent home from work, after you nearly vomited on a patient. You didn't, but it was a close call, and they couldn't risk it actually happening and making anymore patients even more sick.

One of your friends at work, Sophie, questioned you about this. You told her how you and Mike did..that, about a month ago, and then she immediately whipped out a pregnancy test. She highly advised you to take it. You stashed it in your drawer as soon as you got home, not wanting to look at it.

You were staring at the wall in front of you, contemplating life while listening to Lana del Rey, until you heard the front door open and close. You furrowed your brows, and checked the time to be 4:26pm. Mike wasn't supposed to be home for another 3 hours. Speaking of Mike, he didn't even know you were home right now. You really didn't have the energy to go downstairs and greet him, so he's gonna have to discover you if he so happens to walk into the bedroom.

Letting out a groan because it felt like someone was stabbing you in the stomach (you literally knew from experience), you heard Mike ascending up the stairs. You hoped it was Mike anyway.

The bedroom door creaked open, and Mike waltzed in, but he had his phone in his hand and he didn't notice you, until he looked up and physically jumped out of his skin. "Jesus Y/N" he put a hand to his chest. Then it suddenly clocked that you were home too early. And laid up in your (death) bed like you were about to die.

"What's going on babe, are you okay?" he asked, extremely concerned as he swiftly strided over to you and sat down on the edge of the bed. You just groaned in response. He stroked your hair out of your eyes, and ran his thumb over your cheek. "Talk to me" he said softly.

You exhaled, and mustered up all the energy you could just to form a friggin sentence "I threw up at work. A shit ton" you mumbled.

"Awh babe. You're not just having migraines, are you?" he caught you out there. You pursed your lips, then nodded guiltily. You hated lying to him. "As well as the migraines, I feel like my stomach is slowly eating me alive. And I still feel like i'm gonna throw up" you asserted.

He continued to stroke your cheek gently. "Do you want me to get you some snacks? Some ibuprofen? Water?" he listed. You smiled softly at him "If you don't mind" He mirrored your smile. "Of course I don't. I hate seeing you like this babe" Then he picked himself up from the edge of the bed and hurried downstairs.

Sighing, you reached a shaky hand over to your drawer and pulled it open. You grabbed the pregnancy test and stared at it. To be honest, you didn't mind having a kid. Especially with Mike. Plus if it was a girl, she would basically be a mini you. You smiled at the thought of making your kid as badass as you.

Hearing thudding ascending up the stairs again, you quickly stashed the test back in the drawer and closed it gently. Mike strolled in, snacks in one arm, water, painkillers and ibuprofen in the other.

"So I got you some cheetos, snickers, kitkats.." he kept on listing the things he brought, but you just gazed at him admiringly. He's such a sweetheart, and you couldn't have asked for anyone better.

He set them all down on the bedside table. "Is that all okay?" he asked. You gave him a soft smile and nodded. "I couldn't ask for anything more" He returned the smile, and you beckoned him to come closer with a curl of your finger. He did so immediately, and you pressed a gentle kiss to his lips, and he accepted it gratefully.

You both pulled away hesitantly, and you instantly missed the feeling of his lips on yours. But without warning, he walked around the other side of the bed, and hopped in with you. You immediately clung onto him like a koala.

You laid your head on his chest, listening to the soft beat of his heart. He kissed the top of your head, combing his fingers through your hair. The rhythmic beat of his heart made you close your eyes and set off into a deep slumber.

A few hours later, you woke up, feeling the sudden urge to throw up. Your eyes flung open, and you sat up, and looked at Mike who was deep asleep. Checking the time, it was 8:21pm. You had occasionally woke up and had a munch on your snacks, as well as popping a few tablets into your mouth, washing it down with water.

You felt bile rising in your throat, and you quickly scrambled out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you, kneeling down in front of the toilet and releasing all the vomit from your gut. You felt like it went on forever. But at last, it was finally over.

You closed the toilet lid, not wanting to look at the disgusting sight or smell the vile stench. You flushed it down, then rested your head on your hand. You thought back to the pregnancy test. You chewed your lip in thought.

You mustered up all the energy you could, and stood back on your feet, and plodded over to the bedroom. Mike was still soundly asleep.

Creeping to the drawer, you made sure to be quiet to not disturb your boyfriend. You eventually clutched the test, and hurried back off to the bathroom. You locked the door behind you, and sat on the toilet, staring at the lavender box in your hands. Sighing, you ran a hand through your hair, and did your business.

You chewed anxiously on your bottom lip for the results. Were you really ready for this? Was Mike? Speaking of Mike, he knocked gently on the bathroom door.

"You in there babe?" he called. You cleared your throat. "Yeah, i'm in here" you responded, spinning the stick between your fingers. "Are you alright?" he asked, concerned lacing his voice.

You looked back at the test, nibbling on the inside of your cheek now, and you felt like you were gonna pass out.

Mike bit his nails nervously as you didn't respond, until you unlocked the bathroom door and swung it open. His face lit up, but then fell once you lifted up the test.

"I'm pregnant"

————————————
A/N

well..mini Y/N here she comes

im in biology class right now. i'm so fucking confused. SEND HELP

anyway. best put my phone away before the teacher sees. HELP HES TAKING A GUYS PHONE OFF HIM RN.

that's all for now!
-ava<3