𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

May 23rd, 2015.

That's the date you and Mike were getting married.

And you didn't know whether to feel excited, or a nervous wreck.

Of course, you wanted to marry Mike, so bad, but the thought of making it official, husband and wife, makes you tense up. It's quite silly really.

You and Mike were too eager, so nearly a day after he proposed, you got straight to planning it. It was gonna be at this beautiful hall in Vegas. You can remember going to it before, and it was absolutely stunning. Perfect for a wedding actually. You had invited tons of guests, mainly family and friends, and you had booked a priest for that day. It was gonna be perfect.

Currently, you were wedding dress shopping. It was the middle of March, and you thought it was an appropriate time to do this. You were with your friend Sophie, because you didn't exactly want to be alone when you made this choice, and you needed someone's opinion, and she practically insisted.

But you couldn't find anything.

You couldn't find the perfect dress, a decent price, the right size etc. You were getting impatient, but you knew it would be worth it.

You were now in your 4th wedding dress store. Walking in, the door opened with a ding, the bell above the glass pane door rang. Sophie squealed "I have a really good feeling about this one, Y/N" You playfully rolled your eyes. "You said that at the last one we were at"

She shrugged "Yeah but, I have a strong, positive sense in my gut, and I didn't have that when we were in the other stores, so this has to be the one" she ranted, beaming.

"Whatever" you sighed. You observed your surroundings. The design was unique, and beautiful, unlike the other ones you were in, which were surprisingly plain.

The walls were a nice marble, and a breathtaking golden, diamond encrusted chandelier hung from the ceiling. There were large stone pillars keeping a hold on the roof, and a nice glow of white LED lights illuminating the whole place. The floor starting off as shiny oak, then into a light grey plush carpet, where all the wedding dresses were. There were a couple dresses fitted onto mannequins, and some more hung up neatly on golden rails. In the middle of the plush carpet were springy single couches, with a material of velvet and a colour of grey. There was an opening in the wall, a sign above it saying "Dressing rooms"

The sight was astonishing, and you held back a gasp of awe at the sight.

You turned to look at Sophie and she was wiggling her eyebrows mischievously at you. You rolled your eyes, smiling, and headed over to the front desk. The woman behind it was too busy typing on her computer. She had wavy brunette hair tied up into a high ponytail, with two strands loose to frame her perfect porcelain face, and cobalt blue eyes which were protected by thin, clear framed glasses. You looked at her name tag. Nikki, it read.

You rang the call bell on the surface of the desk, the shrill of the ding piercing your ears. The woman looked up, and then her glossy lips turned into a bright smile.

"Hello ladies!" she greeted, she had a strong New York accent. She took off her glasses quickly and stood up from where she sat behind the marble desk. "How can I help you?"

You nearly snorted. Obviously you were here to buy a dress, but you didn't want to sound rude, before she took the words from your mouth.

"Oh of course, you're here to buy a dress, i'm so sorry! I've only been working here 3 weeks and i'm still getting used to it" she chuckled nervously. You chuckled as well "Don't worry about it, but yes, we are"