𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

A while after being scared shitless, you had calmed down and told everything on what you saw to Mike.

He was slouched in the chair with his arms crossed, and you were sat on the desk in front of him, one of your legs propped up.

"-And then it pounced at me, with an ear-piercing shriek, and it kind of like, went through my body, then disappeared" you explained, kind of acting it out with your hand gestures.

You continued. "The weird thing is, i'm like, 100% sure it was Freddy. Like Freddy Fazbear. Except he looked a bit more withered, and his eyes were different, and he kinda looked like..a watermelon" you narrowed your eyes, thinking that was a weird description.

"If you didn't see it, i'm guessing it was just a weird hallucination" you added. Mike nodded along to everything you said. He looked deep in thought.

You bit the inside of your cheek as there was a moment of silence. It was quickly interrupted by the annoying alarm of the system restart menu.

"Fucking hell" you grumbled "Just shut up" you spat, and launched your empty Dr Pepper can at it in annoyance. Mike snorted at your action. Unfortunately, it didn't stop the alarm.

You sighed, throwing your head back, then getting up from your comfortable spot on the desk, and hitting the buttons aggressively. After a few seconds it went off.

You shuffled back over to your spot on the desk. It was surprisingly comfy. It's like your ass was imprinted on it now.

"Okay. Anyway. I just thought of this now" you held your hands up in excitement. Mikes lips curled up into a small smile at your action.

"How about: we set the whole fucking place on fire" your eyes lit up. Mike looked to the side in thought. He narrowed his eyes then looked back at you.

"No" he said bluntly.

"Whaattt? Why not?" you whined, disappointed. "Well-" he started but you cut him off.

"-Actually, i'm gonna make my point first. Yours is probably stupid" you shrugged, and he rolled his eyes.

"First..wait" you narrowed your eyes in thought. He raised a brow. "Where do you live?" you questioned.

He furrowed his brows "Las Vegas?"

"Shut the fuck up, you live in Vegas?" you were baffled. He scoffed "Why, where do you live?"

"Phoenix, Arizona, it took me like 6 hours to get here, anyway we're moving away from my point" Mike's eyebrows raised when you said that.

"First, we both live far enough away for the cops to suspect us, which they won't" you reasoned. "Second, it's like, 99% chance Afton will die from being trapped in a burning building, and nobody wants that fucker around anymore, let's be real"

You paused for a breath "And third..it's the only good option we have. We don't have the materials to chop his head off or whatever. Especially an animatronic head with a corpse inside" you reasoned again.

Mike thinned his lips, thinking through your reasons. You waited in anticipation.

He then shrugged, thinking 'How bad can it be?' and sighed. "Sure. Whatever. Fuck it"

You beamed at his response "Yessss! Not gonna lie, even if you said no, I was gonna do it anyway" He rolled his eyes.

"I could literally read your mind, you were thinking 'Oh my God she's so right and amazing and smart, thinking up these ideas'" you exaggerated, smiling cheekily.