ONE: "It was a spectacular game, even with.."

Families of the witches and wizards who went to Hogwarts packed Platform 9 ¾ to its brim on September 11, 1994. The Downsforth family had been dropped off at the entrance of the platform by their mother, who seemed to get rid of her children as quickly as possible that day.
Lyra's eyes scanned the platform in front of her, looking for her best friend, Ginny Weasley, and the rest of Ginny's family. Lyra's brother stood behind her, looking around, but not for the same group of people. He was tall enough to look over the top of Lyra's head, ignoring her existence.
Juno Downsforth, their eldest sister, was long gone at this point. She had already found a compartment on the train for her and her friends.

    Ares scoffed at Lyra as she finally spotted the Weasleys in the crowd.and ran towards them. Ginny wrapped her arms around her tightly making Lyra drop her trunk. They both let out a small squeal of excitement as they squeezed each other. The two hadn't seen each other since before the summer holidays.
    "I cannot believe you couldn't come to the Quidditch World Cup! It was a spectacular game, even with..." But, before Ginny could finish Mrs. Weasley cut her off.

    "Ginevra Molly Weasley," She hushed Ginny, giving her a stern look. Ginny sighed before looking at Lyra. She knew this meant I'll tell you later. The two let go of each other, and Lyra followed the gaze of Mrs. Weasley.

    Mrs. Weasley was staring towards the messy-haired boy talking to Ginny's brother, Ron. Lyra knew the stories of Harry Potter, the boy who lived. The boy who stopped He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

    "It won't be on your radar for much longer, anyway," A voice Lyra did not recognize pulled her away from Harry, and to a tall, muscular man that blended in with the rest of the Weasley family. His ginger hair looked freshly cut, but he didn't seem used to it, messing with the small hairs on the back of his neck.

    "What does that mean?" Ginny asked, turning towards him and raising her eyebrow.

    "Oh nothing," the man grinned, ruffling the hair on the top of Ginny's head.

    "Charlie!" Ginny protested, hitting the arm of the man.

    "Percy would find a way to curse us both if we told you 'classified information' that only the 'ministry can seem fit to release'" Another voice Lyra didn't recognize, but she knew this must've been Bill, if the other brother had been Charlie.

    Fred and George rolled their eyes at their older brother's words before turning towards their mother.

    "We're going to go find, Lee," Fred said as he began to look around the platform.

    "Especially, since you won't tell us what's happening at school," George added, looking towards his older brothers. Lyra swore, for just a second, his eyes lingered on her, but she wasn't sure. The twins turned around before they started to make their way through the crowd of people.

    "Please, Behave yourselves," Mrs. Weasley called out to her twin boys, who seemed to ignore her words as they kept walking away from their family.

    The train hissed, letting everyone know that their time for saying farewell was running out. Ginny wrapped her arms around her mother quickly before hugging her two eldest brothers.

    "You'll see us before you know it," Charlie said, smiling down at Ginny before sending her on her way towards the gleaming, crimson train.

    Lyra and Ginny picked up their trunks, bags, and baskets before they walked through the mob of people towards the train.

    Lyra followed behind Ginny, who was looking in each compartment for somewhere for us to sit. She swung open a door, entered, and began putting her trunk in the storage compartment above. Lyra followed in and found a seat next to the window and placed her trunk above.
Lyra placed the woven basket next to her, though. She waited until Harry, Ron, and Hermione all entered after them to open the door to the basket.