TWENTY-SIX: "How can she write such blantant lies?"

The week after the second task was strange for Lyra, but for once that year, not because of her dreams. People she thought didn't even know her name came running towards her, begging to know what happened while they were in the water during the second task. She tried to give Juno's account, from her point of view, as she had noticed Ron was telling people he woke up the second Harry untied him, helping him fight against the merpeople and grindylows. She didn't see the point of not backing him up, especially since she was still trying to talk to Harry alone about Juno and her dreams, but every chance she had, Ron and Hermione ran over, taking Harry away to talk about something else. They seemed to have a secret of their own.

"I think she's going to win it all," said a first year Hufflepuff girl who walked up to Lyra on her way to potions that Thursday to ask about Juno's victory during the last task, "she outsmarts every task!" Their voice was dreamy as they stared into the air, like they were imagining Juno saving her right there.

"She's my bet," George said as he approached them from behind, putting his arm around Lyra's shoulder. This made the first year's eyebrows raise, and she backed away, her cheeks bright pink.

"You don't have to scare them away every time, George," she rolled her eyes as they walked down the stairs towards Snape's classroom.

"It's not my fault," he said, walking ahead of her, only to turn around and walk backwards. "They're the ones that run away just because I come over and talk to them."

"Oh, it's definitely not your fault that they're intimidated by you, or they have crushes," Lyra looked back towards the Hufflepuff girl that was now giggling with a group of her friends, she turned back to look at George, who was still walking backwards through the corridor in front of her.

"Do they really?" he smirked to himself, pretending to be clueless, "It's not my fault I'm so good looking." As he went to fix his hair with his hand, he tripped, falling backwards. He landed with a small thud and Lyra couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you okay, Georgie?" She asked, extending her hand down to him. He grabbed it in a huff before wiping the back of his robes.

"I'm fine." he rolled his eyes before pulling her in and kissing the top of her head. "Good luck with potions. I'll see you after."

She smiled back at him as he walked back up the stairs they had come down before she slipped into the Potions classroom. Snape stood at the head of the class, waving his wand as pieces of chalk began to write down different  ingredients and instructions for today's lesson on undetectable potions.

Lura walked to the back of the classroom and sat, joining Luna at the table at the very back, as far away from Snape as possible. She quickly wrote down what was on the board before class had even begun. Snape waved his wand at the door, snapping it close as the final student shuffled in, sitting down at the only empty spot, right in front of Snape himself.

She lost interest in the lesson rather quickly as Snape spoke, lectures usually never bothered her, but her thoughts were elsewhere, beyond the castle, in a small graveyard she had no clue the location of.

Somehow during the next task, Harry and Juno were going to be transported there for what almost seemed like a sacrifice, as she thought about it more and more. The thought sent a shiver through her spine.

She tried to shake the thought as Snape began to pace around the classroom as he lectured, looking each of the students up and down as he spoke. His eyes landed on Lyra and the quill that rested in her hand, that had pooled ink at the bottom of her page.

    "Remember," he said, looking into her eyes now, "this will be a part of your exams at the end of the year, so it is important to take well written notes,." He turned up his nose at her before turning on his heels and pacing back towards the front of the class. She rolled her eyes to herself when she knew his back was turned and tried her hardest not to chuckle at the idea of her end of year exams being the most stressful part of her life. Luna seemed to notice her eyes roll, because she, on the other-hand, could not contain her giggles from beside Lyra.