TEN: "Didn't get much sleep, George ?"

Lyra woke up late the morning after her outing with George into the Forbidden forest. The smell of dirt and smoke still rested on her clothes. Thankfully for her, it was a Saturday morning and she had managed to miss any classes.

She got out of bed and quickly grabbed a pair of pants and another sweater out of her trunk. She could feel the layer of dirt still on her skin. She sighed before she headed down the stairs into the common room with her clothes in hand.

"What happened to you?" A voice came from beside her, making her jump slightly. She turned to look to her left, to see Luna, completely alone,  with a magazine in her hand.

"What do you mean?" Lyra asked, pretending she wasn't still covered in dirt and twigs from the night before.

"Last night, Aurora jumped into my bed, and I noticed you were missing." She said calmly, before looking Lyra up and down.

"Ah went for a walk huh?" She pointed towards a small twig that hung from the hem of Lyra's sweater. She nodded, she technically wasn't lying, she did go for a walk the night before. She left the common room quickly before Luna could ask her any more questions.

Lyra walked down the hall towards the bathroom, she set her folded clothes down on the edge of the large bath before she walked over to the many shower knobs before turning a few. The tub began to fill up.

She quickly undressed. Her clothes laid on the cold, white floor as she climbed into the bath. The warm water relaxed her as she submerged herself in it.She scrubbed her body, getting the dirt and debris out of her hair. She finished quickly, rinsing herself off before climbing out. The cold air caused goosebumps to cover her skin. She quickly threw on her clothes. She collected her items before heading back to her dormitory.

Lyra quickly placed her things in her trunk before heading towards the Courtyard, hoping to find Juno there with her friends.

The mix of freezing wind and her wet hair caused Lyra to shiver uncontrollably as she looked around for her sister. Luckily, it didn't take long for Lyra to locate Juno. She wasn't surrounded by her usual group of friends but was still talking to someone, Harry. Lyra walked closer just as he left Juno standing there, her eyebrows were knotted together and her eyes stared in the direction of the young man who had just walked away from her.

"Hi," Lyra said shyly, Juno looked over at her, pulling Juno out of her confused state. She didn't smile towards Lyra as she always had before, she just stared flatly towards her.

"Hello, Lyra," she said, closing her arms in front of her. Her Jupiter tattoo continued to travel around her wrist. "What do you have to say to me now, of all times?

"I just.." Lyra stuttered slightly, Juno had never been this mad at her. "I wanted to tell you about the first task. It's.. it's dragons." She blubbered out, looking down, unable to make eye contact with her sister. Juno gave Lyra a confused look, the anger dissipated from behind her eyes.

"I know," her voice was different now, it was softer. Lyra couldn't help, but notice how scared Juno looked now. "How do you know?"

"Ginny told me. She knew because her brother helped get them here," Lyra  lied, she didn't want her older sister to know she had been out all night with a boy from her year, let alone George Weasley. Juno was never the type to find pranks funny, so for the last 5 years Lyra had heard nothing, but bad things about the Weasley twins come out of her mouth. "How did you know?"

"Uh," she began, looking at the direction Harry had walked off towards again. She knew that no one was supposed to help the champions with the tournament, but Lyra had just tried to help, "Potter told me."