two.

The Next Day | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

Rain was awakened by his loud alarm ringing from his phone. He checked the time, half-asleep, and jumped when he saw his screen.

"Shit! It's 10am already!" The omega exclaimed as he hurriedly made his way downstairs.

He sees his Dad and his older brother both sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast. The younger alpha immediately greeted him with a smile. "Good morning, Raindrop! How was sleep?"

"Not now, Phi! I forgot to set my alarm at 7am and now I don't have enough time to bake a cake!" The omega exclaimed, making his Dad and older brother curious. To whom is the cake for that their youngest is making a fuss about it?

"Slow down, dear. The kitchen isn't going to run away. Be careful or you might hurt yourself!" Scolded the older alpha softly, worried about his son who is now going around in circles in their kitchen, trying to gather all of the things for baking.

"Ah, is the cake for Phayu?" Asked Prapai, making Rain stop in his tracks and blush. "Don't worry, Raindrop. He told me yesterday that he will be at the garage the whole day so, you don't have to worry about not seeing him there, okay?"

"R-really, Phi? Yay! I will have more time to make him a cake! I will surprise him, P'Pai!" Exclaimed the omega, making both alphas chuckle.

Rain has been vocal about his admiration and love for the alpha ever since. His dad and older brother are very supportive of him about it because they love seeing the only omega in their family happy. They are willing to do anything for himas he is the youngest of the Tangwai's. And well, they couldn't refuse the omega's puppy eyes when he told them about marrying the said alpha. They immediately agreed to his decision making him squeal in happiness. Rain got his Dad and older brother's blessing already, the only thing that's missing is for his P'Phayu to love him back.

Rain happily hummed to his favorite song as he followed the instructions about baking a cake online. Both the alphas just watched him happily as he excitedly bake a cake for his crush.

🌧

After a few moments, the omega exclaimed happily. "Yay! I finished making the cake! P'Pai, P'Pai! Look here! Look at the cake that I made! Isn't it cute?" Rain asked while he happily ran towards the older alpha. The cake that Rain baked had a tornado design on top of it and beside it is a drawing of a cloud with raindrops as well. The omega also put small heart designs around the cake.

"Very good, Raindrop. You made it prettily! Phayu will surely like it when you bring it to him later." Praised Prapai, while looking at his younger brother smilingly.

"That's such a nice cake, dear. Now I'm jealous of Phayu because my son puts in lots of efforts for him. What about Appa, hmm?" Rain laughed at his Appa's silly tactics.

"I am still upset with you, Appa. You scolded Rain last night. Hmph!" The omega pouted at his Dad, making him chuckle in response. Rain made his way back to the kitchen, now carefully carrying the cake that he made for his crush. He is so excited to bring the cake to the garage and see his Phi's reaction.

"Appa, P'Pai, I'll take a shower now! Aren't you guys going to work?" Asked Rain as he leaned towards the chair near his P'Pai's seat.

"Oh, yes yes, dear. We'll be going now. Tell P'Toy to drive for you later, okay? Don't go there by yourself." Rain's Dad said as he and Prapai got up from their seats. They both gave Rain a kiss on his hair and bid their goodbyes. Rain took it as a signal to go upstairs and take a shower in his bedroom.