twenty-five.

8am | Siam Hospital

Third Person's Point of View

Phayu woke up with the sunlight shining on his face. He immediately checked if his omega was awake right now and to his disappointment, Rain was still sleeping soundly on the hospital bed.

He got up from his seat beside the omega and gave a forehead kiss to the younger. Phayu looked around and saw that Rain's Appa is still sleeping as well so he decided to leave the room for a moment to buy breakfast for them. He sees the family's bodyguards standing outside the room and bowed at him. He just nodded at them in response before walking out towards the hallway.

On his way out, he saw Prapai on his way to Rain's room, holding two paper bags on his hand. The alpha smiled at Phayu and waved at him. "Ai'Yu. You're awake." Prapai greeted as he handed the bags over to the latter.

Phayu checked what's inside the bags and saw that it contained clothes and food for them before looking back at Prapai curiously. "I decided to be a good friend and stop by on your house to get you some clothes and your things. Fah told me that you'll probably be stubborn and not leave Rain's side until he becomes better. That's why there. I got you your clothes." The younger alpha explained with a grin on his face.

"Oh, also. Pa's clothes are in there as well. That old man told me that he'll stay here too because he wants Rain to see him once he wakes up." Phayu nodded at Prapai and looked at him.

"Thank you, Pai. Let's go inside. Eat breakfast with us." Said Phayu as he placed one hand on the alpha's shoulder.

They headed back to Rain's hospital room as they chitchatted. Once inside, both alphas lowered down their voices as they don't want to wake the older alpha yet.

As both of them settled down, Phayu asked after taking a bite of his sandwich. "What about Nong Sky? How is he? Yesterday he was also distressed about Rain." Prapai sighed, remembering how his omega struggled.

"Well, he almost fainted because of crying. After we went back to his dorm, he couldn't help it and broke down. He says he blames himself for leaving Raindrop alone. Also, he was enraged. He wanted to kill his ex so bad, man. I had to calm him down for an hour straight." Prapai explained as he slumped back on his chair, feeling exhausted of yesterday's events.

Phayu reached out a hand to the other and said, "Haa, it must've been tough for you as well, Pai. Also, tell Nong Sky that he doesn't have to feel guilty at all. None of us expected that this would happen. I also want to thank him for being there for Rain when I wasn't. All we have to do now is to wait for them to get better." The other alpha smiled at Phayu as they both continued to chitchat.

After a short talk, they heard a low groan coming from the couch. "Aiyah, my back hurts from this couch. I should probably tell the boards to do something about this." Phayu and Prapai turned their attention to the older who's now sitting on the couch, still wearing his office clothes. "Aow, good morning boys."

"Good morning, Pa. How was sleep?" Greeted Prapai.

"Good morning, Uncle. Here have breakfast with us." Said Phayu who offered another sandwich to the other.

The older alpha just smiled at them and sat at the edge of Rain's bed carefully, not wanting to bump to the omega.

"Have you talked to Khun Jeng, Pai? Is that bastard still locked up in there?" The older asked as he took a bite of his food.