eighteen.

9pm | Tangwai's Mansion

Phayu's Point of View

After a long and quiet ride, we have already arrived at the mansion. I quickly got down from my car and opened the passenger seat's door, revealing a sleeping Rain, wrapped in my coat. I took a moment in staring at the omega who is still shivering ever since we left that residence.

I gently caressed Rain's shoulders before carrying him again to get inside their house. As we got inside, we were welcomed by their housemaids who are worriedly looking at the omega in my arms.

"Sawasdee khap, Khun Phayu. H-How is the young master..? Was he hurt?" Asked P'Fan, worry clearly visible in her eyes.

I took a glance at Rain who's still sleeping like a baby and sighed. "Well, I can't say that he wasn't. But, don't worry. Luckily, we arrived there on time." I replied and received a nod from her before they scurried away to their respective stations.

I made my way upstairs, still carrying Rain and entered his bedroom. The paper bags that we got from a while ago were still in his bed and the clothes that he wore from our date were discarded on the floor. I sighed once again before placing him down on the bed that got Rain panic as he woke up. "N-No.. p-please no. Please stop..! D-don't hurt me..! Don't hurt us!" He cried, eyes half-opened while throwing punches and kicks in the air.

I quickly carried him again like a child which made him stop crying. "Rain, baby.. Don't panic, hmm? Phi is here. Don't worry. I'm here. I won't leave you. You're safe, baby." I quietly said, not wanting to wake him up completely. I released some of my pheromones after just to calm Rain down and it effectively worked as the omega snuggled in my neck, sniffing my scent gland.

I sat on the bed with Rain wrapped around me like a koala as he calmed down after a few minutes. Haa, that bastard Ford. I hope he rots in hell with his whole family and that shithead Luke. I will never forgive them for traumatizing my omega. I softly tapped Rain's back repeatedly, trying to lull him to sleep again. All he needs right now is to rest and hopefully, forget what has happened tonight.

A few moments later, I was startled by soft sniffles coming from Rain. I slowly laid him down on the bed and saw that he isn't awake but was crying. I wiped his tears as I shushed him quietly, not wanting to scare my omega more. Rain's hands reached mine even if he's still asleep. He calmed down a few minutes later as I caressed his hands while sitting on the side of the bed, observing Rain's face, dried tears evident on it.

As I grabbed my phone to check the time, it suddenly rang. Luckily, it was on silent and did not disturb Rain's sleep. I tiptoed my way outside to take the call.

"Pai? Hello? Where are you now?" I asked, earning a deep sigh from the other line.

"Ai'Yu. I'm still here in Ple's house. His brother was in shock as I dropped off his sister in their house, distressed and not in her right state of mind. He thought that I was the one who made her like that." He said, clearly sounding stressed because of the happenings.

"Haa, try to calm him down for a moment and let Ple rest for a while. I will ask Uncle to excuse Rain and Ple to their classes for the whole week. I don't think they could easily move on from what has happened." I sighed. The situation from earlier will definitely be difficult for both omegas to forget. If both of them wants to take a break from going to school, even if it takes a long time for them to come back, I definitely will use my authority to make it happen.