six.

11am | Coffee? Coffee! Café

Rain's Point of View

I sighed in annoyance as I placed my phone down on the table. Hmph! It's all P'Pai's fault that I'm grounded! He didn't even help me to explain to Appa and just let me be! What kind of a big brother is he?! I pouted as I post a tweet saying 'byebye freedom', earning different replies from his followers and friends. As I scrolled through the tweets, my older brother's reply caught my attention.

"It's okay, baby bro. I tried to save you from Appa?" I read to myself as I wonder about what he meant. Hmm, what could he possibly mean about 'trying to save me from Appa'? Liar, hmph! I have a feeling that he didn't even try to tell him that he was the one who permitted me to come to his bar last night!

But anyway! I still need to finish these tasks before going home. That person who will monitor me can wait! Ugh as if I would let them handle me easily though? I smirkingly thought in my mind before proceeding to get some work done.

After a long while, I haven't noticed that it's almost evening. But finally! I finished two works in a row! Good job, self! I mentally patted myself as I stretched my limbs out before looking at the time. My eyes widened when I saw that it says '5pm' already! Shit, Appa's going to kill me! I thought as I clumsily gather my things and send a text message to P'Toy to come and pick me up. Luckily, he responded and said that he was just in a nearby park and got here in no time.

I quickly made my way inside the car before rushing P'Toy to drive us home. And to my luck, I just noticed that Appa has been messaging me since a while ago, telling me to come home immediately!

Shit, shit, shit! What am I gonna do?! That old man's going to kill me! Goodbye, earth. Goodbye, friends. I'll see you guys in heaven! I silently panicked in my mind and felt a little relief when I saw that we were about to enter the mansion's gate. However, my nervousness made my heart began thumping loudly to the point that it's about to pop right off my chest!

As soon as P'Toy stopped the car in front of the front door, I prayed to myself and looked at P'Toy who's giving me a 'I'm praying for you look.' which only made me feel nervous as hell! I exited the car and watched as he drove off, leaving me alone in front of our house's entrance.

I looked at my watch once again and saw that it's 6pm already. Then, I took a deep breath before putting the door's code and trembled once it unlocked. Will this be my end? Will this be the last time that I see the world? But, but I haven't even married P'Phayu yet! My thoughts began rambling all over my mind, only making me feel more and more nervous.

As I stepped inside the house, I immediately heard Appa, calling me by my full name. I'm doomed! "Rain. Nuttarat. Tangwai." I slowly turned around to see Appa's face, eyes closed.

"A-ah, hehe, u-uhm.. hello Appa..!" I can feel the steam come out from his nose which made me open my eyes and saw how he looked. P'Pai just shook his head, signalling me to not argue with Appa back. There's only the both of them in the living room, meaning that the other person left already after waiting for nothing! Shit, I really am doomed!

"Do you know how many times I called you? Do you know how much we tried to contact you? Huh?! You little brat! You made a person wait for you for almost 6 hours! He had to cancel his plans just to make time for us today and what did you do, huh? You ignored our calls and text messages!" Appa continuously said, scolding me as I lowered my head down, fiddling with my fingers nervously. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, Rain!" I felt my eyes began swelling with tears which I immediately wiped. Great, Rain! You're crying again. Your appa just scolded you and did not hit you or anything so why are you crying huh?! I angrily thought to myself. I wiped my tears again and looked back to Appa.