twenty-one.

10pm | Rainy Days Bar

Third Person's Point of View

After the surprise celebration at their favorite café, Rain and his friends, together with their two seniors, made way to his older brother's bar.

It all started when Sig jokingly raised the idea of drinking with his friends, saying that he missed seeing Rain and Sky wasted. His commentary piqued the interest of both alphas as Prapai tried to sound as innocent as he could be and suggested the idea of going to his bar to drink.

Unaware of his brother and boyfriend's intentions, Rain happily agreed to his brother's idea, thinking that they're only staying there to drink. Little did he know that all the alphas wanted were to watch them do the things that they do when they're wasted.

As the café closed at 9pm, they decided to head straight to the alpha's bar. Prapai and Sky used the older's bike as the rest of the juniors rode with Rain and Phayu on the senior's Range Rover.

The first couple were the first ones to get into the bar, with the bouncers and all the staff bowing at Prapai as a sign of respect. He also introduced Sky to them as his omega, earning a bashful smack from the other. They headed to Prapai's lounge and waited for the others to arrive.

After a few moments, the rest of the gang got off the alpha's car as they arrived at the bar. As soon as they saw the second heir, they were immediately escorted by a bouncer to where their boss is. The staff left as Rain thanked him.

"We're finally here! Let's get this party started!" Yelled Sig, excitedly.

Prapai stood up and made an announcement, "Don't worry about paying, kids because tonight? Everything's on the house!" Sig and Por went wild as both of them ordered every single drink on the menu. Rain just smiled at his friends and was also getting excited for what's about to come.

Meanwhile Sky, he noticed that Ple was getting kind of uneasy and quietly sat next to her. "Ple? Are you okay? Do you want to go home now?" He whispered, not wanting to gain their friends' attention. The omega just gave her an unsure and apologetic look before nodding.

Their interaction was noticed by Rain who was sitting next to his boyfriend. He stood up and went to his friend's side. "You okay? You want me to take you home?" Asked Rain as Ple shyly nodded again.

Phayu, who was listening the whole time, suddenly got up and was about to escort them outside to drive them but Rain stopped him. "No, P'Phayu. It's okay. Me and Sky will just drop off Ple at their house and we'll be back right after. You guys stay here and start the party, okay?" Said the omega, making the alpha pout. He was about to say something when Rain interrupted him again, snatching the car keys on his hand.

"No buts, P'Phayu. Stay here. When I say we'll be right back, we'll be right back, okay? Now be a good senior and stay here. Love you." He said before giving a peck on his alpha's pouting lips.

"Aow, Ple? Are you okay?" Por asked while Sig just stared at her worriedly.

"Yes, guys. I'm okay. I'm sorry but I don't think I can party with you guys tonight. I.. I wasn't able to say it immediately a while ago because I don't want to be a killjoy." The female omega said as she looked down, feeling guilty.

"Aiyah, it's alright. Don't worry. You can go now, hmm? Also, rest well! Good night, Ple!" Sig replied, giving the omega a small, reassuring nod.