twenty-three.

Three Months Later | Coffee? Maybe! Café

Rain's Point of View

Finally, it's our semester break already!

It has been more than three months since 'that' incident with the Tiongs happened and it's also been three months since P'Phayu and I became boyfriends. Me and Ple have been moving on smoothly and recovering step by step with the help of our therapists.

Everything has been going well for me and everybody around me and I am so grateful for that. I hope that things will continuously be like this always for us.

I am currently here in our favorite café near the university with Sky. We decided to head here after we pass the remaining activities to our professors. They all praised me for bouncing back stronger as I've shown success in my previous projects and presentations. They said that it's like I've never been absent in their classes before.

Dad was delighted to know the good news, of course. After all, he was the one who kept on nagging me to study harder. He gave me his black card as a reward and told me to buy whatever I would like and it's like I am once again in cloud nine.

I continued to scroll on my phone to shop for some clothes online as I felt like some of my pants doesn't fit me anymore. It might be because of my alpha who's spoiling me so much with food every single day. Haa, he doesn't even think of me getting fat.

"Here's your order, young master." I heard Sky said as he placed down my plate on the table. I quickly placed my phone inside my bag to eat, excited.

However, I wasn't expecting the smell of carbonara to get to my nose and smell rotten. The fuck are they serving me right now? "Ai'Sky! This food stinks! Do you want me to die of indigestion?!" I said, annoyed that they served me this unpleasant thing.

He leaned towards my plate and sniffed the pasta. Sky looked at me in confusion. "Huh? What do you mean, Rain? It smells okay to me. And look, it's still hot." I furrowed my brows at him and smelled the food once again, thinking that I maybe was just mistaken. But, no. This carbonara is clearly spoiled already.

"I am not joking, Sky! Hmph! I won't eat that. It's stinky!" I huffed at him and crossed my arms at Sky who is now looking at me like I was crazy.

"You're silly, Rain. Anyway, if you won't eat that, then get something different from the menu. P'Phayu will kill me if he thinks I'm starving you." He said while taking photos of our food.

I called the waitress once again to ask for the menu. She immediately gave me one and I looked through the pasta section. My eyes were glued on the broccoli pesto that they have. Hmm, that looks tasty. "Miss, I'll have one broccoli pesto, please. And also, take this away. It smells spoiled to me." The lady obliged as she also looked at me confused when she sniffed the pasta. Haa, why is everyone acting so weird today?

I looked back at Sky who is now staring at me with suspicious eyes. I raised my brow at him, "What?"

"You are sooo weird today, Khun Nuttarat. You hate HATE broccoli so much. Why did you order that, huh?" He asked as he took a bite of his pasta.

I rolled my eyes at him before responding, "So what, Ai'Sky? It looks tasty. Plus, don't call me Khun Nuttarat! It sounds ugly!" I said, irritated.