thirteen. 🔞

Siam Centre

Third Person's Point of View

"A-alpha.. h-help me.." Rain whimpered as he jumped on Luke's arms, eyes teary and mouth panting. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck. He looks so fucking delectable right now.' Luke thought to himself as he looked at the pleading omega.

As soon as the alpha carried Rain in his arms, hands supporting the omega's back and legs, he took a swift sniff on Rain's scent glands, making the omega whimper more. 'Fuck, he sounds so good. I better get him out of here now and f—' Luke's thoughts were cut off as he heard a low growl behind him, making him freeze.

"Take your fucking hands off of my omega."

Luke turned his head behind him and saw a very enraged Phayu looking at him with his yellow glowing eyes. Phayu's scent as a dominant alpha lingered in the air as he looked at where the other alpha is touching.

Scared, the younger alpha walked towards Phayu carefully, knees almost trembling. He knows a scary alpha when he sees one and Phayu is definitely the scariest out of all alphas he have met.

Luke gently gave the omega on Phayu's arms before running towards the paper bags that the omega were holding a while ago. "H-Here, Sir. These are all Rain's things."

Phayu came at the scene with bodyguards behind him as he is known to be the son of one of the stockholders of the mall. The security wanted to escort him, even though he told them that he didn't need it. Lucky for him, the guards still tagged along.

Phayu signalled the guards to take Rain's things from the other alpha. His almost feral state calmed down as he heard another whimper from the omega. "A-alpha, p-please..." Phayu knew that Rain was totally out of it and that if he hadn't arrived sooner, the bastard in front of him would've took his omega away and do the things that he wouldn't want to imagine.

"Baby. Shh, it's okay now. Alpha's here." The alpha spoke, voice gentle as he calmed Rain down.

Phayu made all of the bystanders delete Rain's video on their phones and threatened them that they will pay for it once a video regarding the matter floats on the internet. People immediately deleted the video and scurried away the scene. Phayu took one last glance at Luke, threatening him with only his eyes before leaving with an omega in heat in his arms.

Phayu hurried towards the parking lot as the guards helped him to open his car's door. They placed the bags on the car's backseat as they politely bowed at Phayu. The alpha just nodded at them and immediately fled away the mall.

Rain's smell lingered inside the car and it's driving Phayu crazy. 'Fuck, if this continues, I won't be able to control myself.' The alpha thought to himself as he tried so hard focus his eyes on the road, not wanting for them to have an accident. 'Get your shit together, Phayu.'

"P'Phayu.. p-please.. hnggg.. touch Rain.." Rain moaned, hands making their way to Phayu's lap. The alpha ignored the omega's pleads which made Rain sob.
"A-Alpha.. y-you don't like R-Rain anymore?" Cried the omega, making Phayu look at him pitifully.

"No, baby. It's not like that, okay? Please just hang on a little more. We're almost there, hold it for Phi, hmm?" Pleaded Phayu, desperate, as he focused on driving.

"B-but, P-Phi, it hurts..! P-Please help me.. hngg~" Rain pleaded once again, scent now getting more stronger.

Phayu tried his best to focus on the road as he whispered 'Focus!' to himself to avoid getting distracted by the whimpering omega beside him.