twenty-seven.

Four Years Later

Third Person's Point of View

Rain has finally graduated from studying architecture in Siam University. He was able to go back to school, five months after he got engaged with his alpha, Phayu. Even if he stopped for almost a year due to his pregnancy, he still didn't lose his spark of dedication and love for his chosen course. With the help of his alpha, he was able to finish all of his college years with flying colors as he was a Cum Laude awardee, earning tons of praises from his professors, family, and friends. He was able to make his family proud once again and make his dream come true of graduating as an architecture student.

For his gift, he is now the owner of Siam Hospital as he was already in the right age of 23 and also, it was given to him by his Appa. The ownership of Siam University was also passed down to the omega as he was able to fulfill his promise to his Appa to be a responsible student once he reaches the right age. And of course, his alpha gave him the best sex of his life as his other congratulatory gift for the latter aside from a bouquet of flowers and a white Mercedes Benz. Phayu couldn't be any prouder of his omega as he was there all throughout of his journey as he experienced both good and down sides as a college student.

As for Phayu, the now 28-year old alpha was able to expand their family business to other parts of Thailand. Due to his hard work and strong will, he was also able to upgrade their first garage into a fancier one and much larger one. It was all made possible, thanks to the Tangwai's who helped to invest in their business. Now, the two families have a stronger bond together.

He is still happily in love with his omega who's as down bad as him. Despite having small or big conflicts or misunderstandings between them, they were able to get through it with communicating with each other and keeping an open-mind. Also, Phayu couldn't stand his Raindrop pouting and huffing at him as he doesn't let him inside his nest so he really tries to console the sulking and angry omega whenever they argue. Well, he's just like that. All whipped for his omega ever since.

Their pup, Gale, just turned five years old this year and everyone, literally everyone in their families were enamored by the couple's daughter. Now that she has grown up a lot, her features have become more prominent, showing her two fathers' facial features. She got her Dada Yu's fox-like eyes and lips, while she also inherited her Mama Rain's nose and rosy cheeks. Rain's Appa and his P'Pai were very much in love with her as they both, including Sky, spoiled her with pretty things that suited an adorable and smart child like Gale.

When she was one year old, she surprised her parents with a sweet moment wherein she was able to say her first words. By that time, the couple was sitting on the couch along with his Appa and P'Pai, with Rain carrying her in his arms lovingly as they played with the pup.

The omega was gently tickling his daughter when all of a sudden, Gale made everyone in the room silent for a few seconds.

"Mama!"

This made Rain tear up as they were all in awe of the pup as she was already able to say her first word. It made the omega's heart full as his daughter was able to call him and say his 'name' pretty soon and very unexpectedly. Luckily, the CCTV cameras in their living room was able to record the beautiful moment and even captured their little celebration afterwards.

 Luckily, the CCTV cameras in their living room was able to record the beautiful moment and even captured their little celebration afterwards