three.

Third Person's Point of View

Saifah saw Rain leaving the garage and called the omega's name but he didn't even flinched. Aow, has he been scolded by Phayu as well? That prick. Saifah irritatingly thought as he made his way to confront his older brother.

Once he reached the back of the garage, he saw a frozen Phayu standing with a box of cake in his hands. "Ai'Phayu! What happened? Why did Rain leave suddenly?" He asked, annoyed at his twin.

"I fucked up, Saifah." Phayu explained, eyes looking down at the ruined cake in his hands. The beta's eyes looked at what he was holding and facepalmed.

"Yes you did, Yu. Big time! Did you know how excited he was to show you that cake? He even told me that he woke up early just to bake that for you! Can't you control your temper for once?" Scolded Saifah, clearly angry at the older.

"No, it was an accident, Fah. I wasn't— I didn't—" Phayu stuttered as he tried to explain what happened, earning an eye roll from the latter.

"It doesn't matter if it was an accident or not, Yu. Rain put a lot on effort on that cake and now you're telling me that it dropped by accident? Come on, Yu." Saifah was in disbelief right now. He can't believe his twin brother, really. "Well, good luck on that. Rain may not be angry at you but Pai will. You know how he is protective with the omega."

Phayu sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated about what happened. He really didn't mean to drop the cake! He was just unaware that the omega was holding something.

"Don't worry. I'll handle this. I'll apologize to Rain myself." Saifah just gave him a disapproving look and walked out of the back garage, leaving Phayu on his own again.

🌪

Rain, on the other hand, is now crying at the backseat of their car. His makeup running down through his face and loud sobs everywhere. The driver took a glance at him at the mirror worriedly. He was confused by how the smiling and excited omega turned to a crying one in less than an hour. He needs to report this to his bosses.

"Where do you want to go, young master?" Asked Toy, still worried about the latter.

"J-just *sniffs* take m-me home, P'Toy *cries*." The driver stayed silent throughout the whole drive towards the mansion, letting the omega cry his heart out.

As soon as they reached the front door, the omega immediately ran upstairs and slammed his bedroom door, startling everyone in the house. They're confused that their young master went from smiling to crying all of a sudden. But, they just minded their own businesses, not wanting to upset the omega more.

🌧

Rain was now in his bed, crying his heart out. He doesn't care if his makeup is now ruined or if he looks ugly in the mirror. He just kept on crying because he still feels upset about the incident that just happened. He knows that it was all just an accident but why does his heart hurt so much?

Suddenly, he heard soft knocks on his door. "Go away! I don't want to see anyone right now!" He yelled, grabbing whatever object is near him and threw it at the door.

"Raindrop, it's P'Pai. Can you open the door for me, baby? Hmm? P'Toy called me a while ago and told me you came home crying. Will you let Phi in?" Hearing the soft voice of his older brother made Rain cry more.

"P'— P'Pai? *cries harder* P'Pai!" Rain ran towards the door and unlocked it, letting himself fall in his brother's arms.

Prapai picked up Rain like he was a toddler and gently laid him on his bed. "Shh, Raindrop. Don't cry, hmm? P'Pai is here. Don't worry." The alpha assured the latter who is now slowly calming down by smelling his brother's pheromones.