seven.

7am | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

*alarm buzzes*

Rain woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off. The omega groaned, clearly annoyed that his beauty rest got disturbed.

'Ugh! It's Monday again.' He sighed in his thoughts as he stretched his body, getting ready to take a shower. He noticed that all of his things were tidied up even though he didn't remember putting them away last night. Rain shrugged. 'Maybe P'Fan arranged them for me.'

The omega got out of his bed and looked at himself in the mirror. 'You got this, Rain! It's just 1 day out of 5! You will be able to have fun again after four days so suck it up for now!' He told himself as he slapped his face with both of his hands, trying to wake himself up.

He prepared a warm and relaxing bubble bath for himself which made him almost fall asleep in the tub. After half an hour, the omega decided to finish his bath and proceeded to choose an outfit for Monday.

Rain decided to wear his white button down longsleeve paired with his black slacks. Being the spoiled brat that he is, he didn't buy their school's uniform and picked what he wanted for his clothes. In his defense, what he chose to wear also looks the same as the school's boring uniform, but better. Plus, the guards and the faculty do not dare to question the omega as he is the future owner of the school. Yes, you read it right. The Tangwai family owns a lot of establishments and companies in Thailand, and Rain's current university is one of them.

Once done getting ready, the omega made his way downstairs. His eyes tried not so hard to look at his Appa and P'Pai's direction as he sees them eating in his peripheral vision. 'Hmph, how could they eat so peacefully after what happened last night? They really do not care about me anymore huh?' The omega thought, pouting in his mind. As he was about to step outside their house, he heard his Appa spoke. "No goodbye kisses for us, dear?"

'Ha, the audacity of this old man to ask for kisses from me after yelling at me last night.' Rain said in his mind as he rolled his eyes before walking towards the dining area. He leaned in to kiss his Appa's cheeks and walked towards the younger alpha to give him a kiss as well. His older brother just smiled at him while his Appa did the same.

"Bye." was the only thing that Rain said before stompingly made his way out of the house but was once again interrupted by his Dad. The omega turned around and gave him an irritated look which made the older alpha gulp.

"Raindrop, eat first before going to school. You won't be able to focus in class with an empty stomach." His Dad said, voice nothing like how he was last night. 'Oh so he could speak softly now, huh?' Rain thought, once again stomping his feet as he walked towards the table.

"I'm not hung— *stomach growls*" Rain flushed angrily as his stomach betrayed him. The two alphas tried their best to hold their laughter as the omega was sending them sharp glares on their seats. Rain grabbed a waffle and put some whipped cream on top of it before making his way outside again. This time, no alpha interrupted him.

As soon as the omega was out of ear shot, both the alphas bursted into laughter as they remembered what happened a while ago. They find it so funny that Rain was betrayed by his own stomach and was a pouting mess a while ago, looking like an angry kitten.