five.

1am | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

After a short drive, Phayu and Rain reached the omega's house with the omega still asleep on Phayu's passenger seat. They were greeted by the guard on the front gate who opened the gate for them to enter. The alpha thanked the guard before stopping at the mansion's front door.

As soon as Phayu's car reached the door, they were welcomed by Prapai who was pacing back and forth, clearly waiting for his baby brother and Phayu. Once the light of Phayu's car was noticed by the alpha, he immediately ran towards their direction.

The alpha unlocked the passenger seat's door which Prapai slowly opened. "Oh my Raindrop, he looks wasted." The tanned alpha slowly picked up the omega, carrying him like a little child. "Come in, Yu. Help me here with Rain! We still need to talk."

Phayu had no choice but to agree, after all, he still hasn't apologized for what he did with Rain earlier. He watched Prapai as he quietly made his way inside, careful on not making a sound. Ah, maybe he's being careful because Uncle doesn't know about Rain being in Pai's bar. Phayu thought and followed the siblings

Once inside, they were greeted by the maids quietly and signalled that their old man is sleeping upstairs. Prapai just nodded at them and carefully made his way towards Rain's bedroom.

Prapai and Phayu reached Rain's bedroom that was unlocked by Rain's maid. They made their way inside while Phayu locked the door. Prapai gently laid his little brother on his bed, not wanting to wake up the sleeping omega. They both know how the omega is when his sleep is disrupted.

Both the alphas tiptoed, making their way outside when a soft "P'Pai?" was heard from the omega.

Prapai mentally cursed and turned his attention to Rain. Both of them walked slowly towards Rain's bed and were trying their best not to coo at the omega's half-asleep state.

"Raindrop, you should sleep now. Let's talk tomorrow, okay?" Prapai said softly. They were both startled when the omega started to sob.

"P-P'Pai *sobs* H-he tried to touch R-Rain *sobs*" Prapai was confused. Who dared to touch his baby brother?! Prapai thought angrily, scent turning sour.

"Pai, calm down. Your scent will affect Rain. And as for that matter, let's talk about it downstairs." Said Phayu, patting the back of the alpha.

"P-P'Phayu? P'Phayu is here? *sniffles*" Rain said, still half-asleep but got curious when he heard a familiar voice in the room.

Phayu walked towards Rain's bed, wanting the omega to smell his scent and calm him down. Phayu was one of the alphas who can comfort the omega just by releasing his pheromones. His Uncle told him that it's because Rain trusts him and sees him as part of their pack. "Rain, Phi's here. Sleep for now, hmm? We'll talk tomorrow." Phayu said, panicking when the omega's sobs got louder.

"P'Phayu.. I-I'm sorry for earlier.. please don't leave Rain.." Pleaded the omega and both the alphas melted a little. How could they refuse the younger when he looks like a lost kitten?!

Prapai just gave Phayu a small nod before leaving the both of them in Rain's room. The long haired alpha made his way besides Rain and offered his arms for the omega to sleep at. The half-asleep omega seemed to calm down and dozed off again, hugging Phayu in his sleep like he was his teddy bear. Phayu just sighed and let the omega hug him for as long as he liked. A few moments after, Phayu also felt like dozing off, eyes getting heavy as he slept with the smaller omega in his arms.