twenty-two. 🔞

11pm | Phayu's Home

Third Person's Point of View

The ride towards Phayu and Saifah's home was quiet and nerve wracking. At least for Phayu. His omega just kept on driving without even sparing him a glance and doesn't reply to any of his questions nor comments. It was scaring Phayu.

"Baby.. please. Talk to me." The alpha begged but still got no response from the other. Rain just drove and kept his eyes on the road, ignoring the alpha's pleads.

Phayu pouted and cursed the lady from a while ago in his mind. 'Hmph, it was supposed to be a fun night for me and my baby. I won't forgive that omega for ruining it!' He crossed his arms and stared outside the window, clearly sulking.

Rain, on the other hand, was trying his best not to smile at his alpha's cuteness and tried to keep his 'angry' image to punish Phayu more, or tease him rather.

A few moments after, they finally arrived at the older's house. Rain skillfully parked the alpha's car on the garage without saying a word to Phayu. His boyfriend got out of the car, still pouting like a child.

"Go upstairs first, P'Phayu. I'll just get something here." Rain finally spoke, earning the older's attention. Phayu just nodded at him and lazily went inside his house.

While Rain, he opened the trunk of the car and took the box from a while ago, smirking to himself. 'Finally, I would be able to use this to Phi!' He excitedly thought as he carried the box as he went inside the house.

As he went upstairs, he was welcomed by Phayu who was sitting on the edge of his bed, waiting for the omega. "Rain, baby. Are you still mad..? Can we talk? Please." He pleaded, showing his puppy eyes to Rain.

The younger ignored him once again which started to irritate Phayu. His annoyed sigh was noticed by Rain to which the omega replied, "Be a good alpha, Phi. And I might just reward you." The omega winked at him and Phayu swore that he felt his dick twitch in response.

Rain placed his box down on the table and opened it. He took out two handcuffs which made Phayu's eyes widen in surprise and excitement. "Baby.. that's.."

Rain walked towards him and pushed him on the bed. "Now, P'Phayu. It's my time to punish you." The omega smirked. "Come here, Phi. Let me lock you up." Phayu made no hesitation and obliged.

He let his boyfriend take off his shirt and grab his hands harshly as Rain cuff him on the headboard. The alpha found it hot to see his baby trying to dominate him. 'Haa, I'll let you be for now, baby.' Phayu smirked to himself as he watched the omega do whatever he wanted.

After Rain put on the handcuffs on his alpha, he decided to start the show that he and Sky planned.

⚠️🔞⚠️
read at your own risk.

🎧 Now Playing: Or Nah - Ty Dolla $ign, The Weeknd 🎶

Rain connected his phone to the speaker as the sexy song started playing, making the alpha more turned on by his omega's actions. 'Fuck, my baby really planned all of these, huh?' He thought to himself as he followed Rain with his gaze.

Rain stood in front of Phayu and started discarding his clothes one by one. He started with unbuttoning his longsleeve and watched as Phayu's eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of the red lingerie that Rain was wearing underneath. Phayu's dick started twitching once again as he cursed under his breath. "Fuck."